Konica Minolta Business Solutions India continues leveraging its proven, world-class printing technology by introducing a new digital solution for the label and packaging industry. Christened as The bizhub PRESS C71cf, the new solution is touted to benefit businesses migrating from conventional to digital technology.
The Japanese Technology major asserts the C71cf as a mid-range option that fills the gap between entry-level and high-end systems. The company also reckons a major gush for digitally printed packaging and labels, wherein its reliable dry-toner technology platform will disrupt the space.
“bizhub PRESS C71cf stands apart with its surprising ease of use, coming as a perfect printing machine for the short run requirements of labels to complement their offset process. We are excited to introduce new, economical and productive Digital Press for the Label Industry. With its flexibility and efficiency, bizhub PRESS c71cf delivers a new level of value to the industry” said Yoshinori Koide, EGM – PP & IP Marketing, Konica Minolta India.
Key Nuggets include
- With dry-toner electro photography printing mechanism, offering full colour (CMYK) support.
- The machine also offers an impressive printing resolution of 1200 dots per inch(dpi), equivalent to 3600 dpi *1200dpi/8bit and can print images with a maximum size of 1195*320 mm.
- The digital printing solution also supports a paper width of 330 millimetres and prints a maximum image width of 320 millimetres, ideal for medium sized printing businesses with diverse client requirements.
- It uses low-temperature fusing technology and Simitri HDE toner, and can print on a wide range of materials including polypropylene and synthetic paper.
- The new solution is compatible with multiple file formats including PDF, PS (APPE compatible) and 8bitTIFF and can seamlessly perform printing operations at speeds of up to 18.9 meter per minute, depending on the paper type.
- Coming with an unwinder and rewinder diameter of 500 millimetre, the end to end digital printing solution is capable of Variable-data printing (VDP) with support for formats including PPML and PDF-VT.
- bizhub PRESS C71cf’s print substrates comprise of pressure-sensitive paper in gloss, white BOPP, PET, polypropylene, semi-gloss and wine stocks.
- Digital technology offers easy prototyping, customisation as well as the convenience of personalised text and graphics on labels.