Marking 30 years of Toshiba; the company has rolled out mobile enterprise-grade new 31.75cm (12.5) 2-in-1 detachable ultraportable with reversible dock. Named, Portégé Z20t is optimized for business users with a variety of productivity and security features plus the powerful new Intel Core M processor, which support both content creation and consumption with ease. With an extra-long battery life of up to 16 hours1, lightweight magnesium chassis and sleek, thin design, the Portégé Z20t is prepared for professional life – whether in or out of the office.
Commenting on this new segment of laptops, Sanjay Warke, Country Head – DS Division, Toshiba India said, “Testimony of Toshiba’s passion for innovation dates back to centuries but thirty years ago, Toshiba put the power of technology in everyone’s hands with the launch of World’s First Laptop, Toshiba T1100. From mono LCD display, 16-bit processors, and floppy disk memory packed in a 4.1kg luggable design, which was state of the art technology for its period, our unparalleled experience and passion for developing innovative products have always kept us ahead of the curve. With 140 years of legacy and 30 years of breakthroughs in the PC industry, Toshiba has always been a pioneer in truly redefining technological innovation.”
- Hand Writing Recognition for taking notes and drawing diagrams
- Convertible from Laptop to Tablet mode, the Portégé Z20t features a reversible dock enabling the tablet to be stowed backwards allowing use as a presentation device to a larger group of people.
- Tablet mode has a longer battery life and extra connectivity options on the keyboard.
- The Portégé Z20t also has a Full HD IPS touchscreen display enabling vibrant, clear detail with wide viewing angles in case multiple users want to view the content on screen.
- Security and productivity features to suit the advanced business user and enable complete IT management
- Processors: Intel Core M processor
- Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 5300
- Display: 31.75cm (12.5) Full HD (1920 x 1080), 300 NIT, IPS display with 10-finger capacitive touch support and Wacom digitizer
- Storage: Up to 256GB SSD
- Memory: Up to 8GB LPDDR3 1600MHz onboard
- Tablet – 1 x micro-HDMI, 1 x micro USB, 1 x microSD, combined audio jack
- Laptop – full size RGB, HDMI, 2x USB 3.0, cable lock port
- Communication: Wi-Fi 2×2 802.11ac + a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GBit LAN (on keyboard),
- Camera: Full HD front facing webcam with 5 MP rear facing camera
- Security: Toshiba EasyGuard, Trusted Platform Module 1.2, Intel Active Management Technology
- Operating System:
- Windows 8.1 Pro 64-bit or,
- Microsoft Windows 7 Professional (32bit/64bit) + Windows 8.1 Pro 64bit Recovery DVD
- Battery life1:
- Laptop – up to 16 hours (w/ 2nd battery supported on dock)
- Tablet only – up to 8 hours
- Laptop – 309 x 215.2 x 21 mm. Tablet only – 309 x 199.9 x 8.8 mm
- Laptop – from 1.51kg
- Tablet only – from 730g
- Warranty: 3-year carry-in International Limited Warranty (parts & labor), 1-year battery (carry-in)
In tablet mode, a micro HDMI port, micro USB port and microSD slot are included for connecting to additional screens and fast data transfers respectively. With the keyboard attached, users can make the most of additional connectivity and no need for adapters with a selection of full-size ports including RGB, HDMI, GBit LAN and 2x USB 3.0 ports.
Portégé Z20t is priced at Rs 1,30,000/- and will be available in India through B2B channel.