A10 Networks announces the worldwide availability of Thunder Convergent Firewall (CFW). The solution is uttered as a standalone security product built on A10’s ACOS Harmony platform and the first converged security solution for service providers, cloud providers and large enterprises.
- A high-performance Gi/SGi firewall with integrated distributed denial of service (DDoS) and Carrier Grade NAT (CGN) to protect mobile carriers’ LTE infrastructure from increased security risk posed by advent of Internet of things (IoT) and 5G data services. The Thunder CFW Gi/SGi firewall delivers up to 220 Gbps throughput, up to 268 million concurrent connections and up to 5 million connections per second in a one rack-unit appliance.
- A high-performance data center firewall (DCFW) with integrated DDoS protection and Server Load Balancing (SLB) to protect data center applications and infrastructure from network, Web application and multi-vector DDoS threats. The Thunder CFW data center firewall delivers up to 220 Gbps throughput, up to 268 million concurrent connections and up to 6.9 million connections per second in a one rack-unit appliance.
- A high-performance Secure Web Gateway with integrated explicit proxy, URL filtering and SSL Insight. Ability to classify more than 13 billion URLs into 83 categories to provide outstanding scale and accuracy. Plus, superior decryption capabilities allow for a highly efficient solution with single pass SSL decryption and SSL inspection for multiple devices.
- A high-performance IPSec site-to-site VPN. Provides data privacy when traffic is transported between data centers. High-performance encryption enables organizations to scale for a hybrid cloud scenario. With the ability to encrypt over 100 Gbps of traffic, Thunder CFW unifies IPsec, firewall and load balancing in a highly efficient one rack-unit form factor.
- aGalaxy Centralized Management System support for Thunder CFW. aGalaxy provides device management, configuration, reporting and troubleshooting for Thunder CFW.
“We are seeing early interest from our large installed base of customers for the Thunder Convergent Firewall. We believe Thunder CFW will prevent and contain some of the most demanding cyber security threats our customers face now and in the future. Today, I’m pleased to announce its global availability,” said Lee Chen, CEO of A10 Networks.
aGalaxy Centralized Management System support for Thunder CFW will be available in Q2 2016.