Analog Devices Inc. (ADI) has released complete condition-based monitoring (CbM) development platform designed to help accelerate condition monitoring hardware, software, and algorithm development.
CN0549 provides mechanically secure, wide bandwidth sensor data with robust, high fidelity data acquisition. The development platform’s open-source software interfaces simplify connectivity from embedded systems to popular data analysis tools, such as MATLAB and Python.
CN0549 enables real-time vibration data processing to accelerate the development of machine learning algorithms for predictive maintenance services. The flexibility of this platform allows engineers of all disciplines to accelerate their condition monitoring developments and significantly reduce development costs and risk with CN0549.
Reference Design Key Features:
- Wide-bandwidth (DC to 10 kHz) MEMS vibration sensor, compatible with existing piezoelectric IEPE compliant interfaces.
- Characterized mechanical mounting cube that enables full-bandwidth mechanical transfer function of the MEMs vibration sensor.
- A wide bandwidth, high fidelity data acquisition system reference design, for IEPE compatible sensors.
- Embedded gateway with industry-standard open-source software for data processing
- Stream vibration data into popular machine learning environments such as MATLAB, TensorFlow, and other Python-based tools for algorithm development using step-by-step examples.
Analog Devices is a leading global high-performance analog technology company dedicated to solving the toughest engineering challenges.
They enable their customers to interpret the world around them by intelligently bridging the physical and digital with unmatched technologies that sense, measure, power, connect and interpret.