Analog Devices has introduced a radio frequency (RF) analog-to-digital converter (ADC) that delivers industry-leading speed and bandwidth.
The Key Features of the new AD9213 include:
- Higher parametric performance,
- Greater Nyquist bandwidth,
- RF sampling capabilities at higher analog input frequencies than conventional RF ADCs, allowing for the digitization of RF signals up to 7 GHz.
The AD9213 enables the next generation of software-defined systems in aerospace and defense, instrumentation and communications, driving greater system integration, lower costs, reduced power consumption, and decreased size, weight, and power (SWaP). Additionally, the high sample rate and integrated post-processing enable further performance gains in narrow-band applications.
The AD9213 provides aerospace and defense customers with greater flexibility and the ability to process larger sections of spectrum in electronic surveillance and countermeasures applications, as well as increased resolution and longer range in RADAR designs. The device helps electronic test and measurement manufacturers (ETM) create greater product differentiation and new levels of performance in time-domain applications, such as digital oscilloscopes and spectroscopy/chemical analysis. The wider Nyquist bandwidth allows satellite communications customers to deliver products with increased bandwidth. In addition, wide input bandwidths combined with high sample rates enable new wideband digital pre-distortion architectures in wireless communications applications.
AD9213 Product Highlights:
- 2.5 times sampling compared to other similar devices
- Greater system dynamic range for better discrimination between signals
- Superior noise performance over a wide signal bandwidth
- Enhanced multi-chip synchronization for phased array applications
- Increased temporal resolution (higher sample rate)
The AD9213 sample is available now in a 192-lead BGA and the full production will begin by February 2019.
Product: Click here
Web: Click here.