Claimed to be the most comprehensive portfolio of products and services for distributed denial-of-service (DDoS) protection – Arbor Networks is now leveraging nonpareil scalability, deployment and cost flexibility for every form of businesses.
“This is the strongest, broadest and boldest DDoS portfolio in Arbor’s history, and it will serve as the platform for our next decade of DDoS market leadership,” said Arbor Networks President Matthew Moynahan. “Our new portfolio scales to meet the needs of the largest service providers, while also providing the deployment and cost flexibility required by the broader enterprise market.”
Arbor’s portfolio of DDoS protection products and services are designed to meet the multi-dimensional needs of any organization, from smaller emerging growth companies to the largest enterprise and service provider network operators.
- Managed Services: Fully managed hybrid, on-premises and in-cloud DDoS protection services.
- Deployment Flexibility: From SDN and virtual solutions to embedded security in Cisco ASR 9000 Series Aggregation Routers, high density appliances and a global cloud.
- Scalability: Starting at sub 100Mbps virtual solutions scaling to 160Gbps appliances to 2Tbps in the cloud.
- Protections: From volumetric-only to application-layer and mult-vector attacks to advanced threats; continuously armed with global threat intelligences from ATLAS and ASERT.
- Pricing: Managed services subscriptions, perpetual appliances and virtual license pools.
New Managed Services
- mAPS is a new managed service for organizations that want to outsource on-premises DDoS protection. mAPS service can be used for on-premises-only deployments, or as part of a fully managed Arbor Cloud DDoS Protection solution allowing organizations to trust their DDoS protection to the industry leader.
- Arbor Cloud is an industry best practice, multi-layer DDoS defense service. On-premises APS-based mitigation is tightly integrated with 1.5 Tbps today (and up to 2 Tbps in the next two quarters) of Arbor’s global, cloud-based scrubbing centers. Arbor Cloud helps protect enterprises against the full spectrum of DDoS attacks, including volumetric, application-layer, state-exhaustion (e.g., targeting firewall/IPS), and blended, multi-vector DDoS attacks.
New Virtual Solutions encompasses the company’s commitment on named as a software-driven network security company.
Arbor’s entire DDoS portfolio is now available as a virtual solution for seamless integration of DDoS detection and mitigation from legacy to next-generation SDN/NFV networks.
- Cisco and Arbor have collaborated to deliver virtual, network-embedded DDoS protection to service provider and enterprise customers. This unique solution – the Cisco ASR 9000 vDDoS Soluton – integrates Arbor’s TMS DDoS mitigation technology within Cisco’s ASR 9000 routers located at peering points, data centers and the network edge to effectively create a secure perimeter against high-volume attacks.
Arbor Networks APS (formerly Pravail APS) Provides always on, in-line DDoS protection to business continuity and availability from the growing constellation of application-layer threats.
- A new 2U APS appliance offering a 4X increase in mitigation capacity to 40Gbps, at less cost per gigabit of protection.
- New virtual APS with flexible licensing enables Sub-1Gbps of mitigation capacity for smaller enterprises.
Arbor Networks TMS (formerly Peakflow TMS) A high capacity solution deployed by global enterprise, cloud and service providers to surgically remove DDoS attack traffic without disrupting key network services.
- A new TMS 5000 appliance increases mitigation capacity by 2.5X to 100Gbps, at less cost per gig of protection.
A new 2U TMS appliance that increases mitigation capacity by 4X to 40Gbps, at less cost per gig of protection.