Arm CEO Simon Segars will join fellow business leaders in an MWC #BetterFuture seminar focused on driving business value through sustainability. Under Simon’s leadership, the company has been at the forefront of multiple efforts to tackle socio-economic and environmental issues through initiatives such as 2030 Vision.
Simon will share his insights into balancing business success with positive societal change during a panel discussion on trust, transparency, and sustainable and responsible leadership styles.
Nigel Chadwick, Vice President and General Manager, Connectivity at Arm will join top-tier mobile operators and industry experts at the 10th Mobile IoT Summit, where he will discuss the growing opportunity to unlock value from global IoT connectivity made possible through the combination of eSIM and iSIM, 5G and NB-IoT technologies.
The booth will host a number of leading ecosystem partners showcasing innovative demonstrations, and its executives will be available to discuss a range of topics, including:
- Arm’s new Total Computeapproach for innovative new mobile experiences and use cases for the 5G era
- Progress of the Arm Neoverse platform and related ecosystem news towards building the cloud-to-edge for a trillion intelligent devices
- The latest on Arm IoT solutions and commercial IoT deployments with iSIMand the Arm Pelion IoT platform
- Updates on Arm’s Automotive and IoT Line of Business including the latest on Arm Flexible Access, Arm Custom Instructions, new endpoint AI solutions and how Arm is enabling automotive partners to deliver the level of compute power and functional safety required for ADAS through to autonomy.
- Momentum for PSA Certified, the fastest growing and most broadly adopted security design standard for IoT devices.
For more info, click here