Aruba, an HPE company, announced Aruba Instant On, a new family of powerful and secure wireless solutions designed to address the current and future needs of small businesses with capacity for growth.
The Instant On family will initially include indoor/outdoor Wi-Fi access points (APs) designed to deliver secure, high-speed wireless connectivity with hassle-free set-up and management, all with the quality, performance and exceptional support that customers expect from Aruba.
Kenneth Ma, Director and General Manager, Hong Kong, and Macau, for Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company, “In every industry, smaller sized enterprises play a vital role and have very dynamic and specific connectivity needs, which are not always easily met. Adopting an Aruba Instant On approach will allow users to enjoy a faster, more efficient and more fully integrated online working environment, which I’m confident employers will find boasts productivity and workplace satisfaction in very clear and measurable terms.”
Featuring Aruba’s industry-leading 802.11ac Wave 2 technology, the Instant On portfolio combines Aruba’s business-grade Wi-Fi in a simple, easy-to-set-up solution that offers the flexibility to scale up as business needs dictate.
The Key Features of the Instant On family includes:
- A simple, intuitive mobile app for easy set-up and management
- Two management modes via the Instant On mobile app or cloud-based web portal
- Best-in-class security capabilities, including compliance with the latest authentication protocols such as WPA2/WPA3
- Smart Mesh technology for easy expansion of the network to hard-to-wire areas
- Ceiling, wall mount and desktop options to suit a variety of small business environments
Aruba Instant On APs is available now.