Axis Communications, the global leader in network video has launched AXIS P56 Series, which consists of AXIS P5635-E and AXIS P5624-E PTZ network cameras. These mid-range high-performance AXIS P56 series network cameras are ideal for demanding indoor and outdoor video surveillance applications like city surveillance.
Highlighted Features of AXIS P56 Series:
- AXIS P5635-E has an HDTV 1080p camera with 30x optical zoom, day/night functionality
- AXIS P5635-E features 360° continuous pan capability, with no mechanical stop, for fast camera repositioning and smooth, continuous tracking of an object
- Supports shock detection (send an alarm when it is hit)
- Built-in intelligent functionality like audio detection and advanced gatekeeper, which allows the camera to detect an object in a specified area and zoom in on it
- AXIS P5635-E also includes two-way audio, Four configurable inputs/outputs for connection to external devices, Power over Ethernet Plus (PoE+), SD card slot for local storage of recordings
- While, the AXIS P5624-E is ideal for retail surveillance in both indoor and outdoor environments
- AXIS P5624-E has an HDTV 720p camera with 18x optical zoom
- AXIS P5624-E features a continuous 360° pan, day/night functionality, 120 dB Wide Dynamic Range – Forensic Capture, Advanced Gatekeeper, shock detection, PoE+, and an SD card slot like AXIS P5635-E
- These cameras also include support for AXIS Video Hosting System and ONVIF for easy camera system integration
“The introduction of AXIS P56 Series changes the price point and performance level of mid-range PTZ dome cameras in the security market,” says Erik Frännlid, Axis’ Director of Product Management. “AXIS P56 Series delivers all the major requirements for a PTZ camera at price levels that will be highly attractive for the majority of PTZ camera installations.”
It’s worth mentioning that, AXIS P56 Series cameras are compatible with AXIS T91B Mounts for ease of installation and are supported by the industry’s largest base of video management software through the Axis Application Development Partner Program, AXIS Camera Station and the complimentary AXIS Camera Companion.