Structured for High-Performance and ideal for every environs, Axis Communication reinforces its AXIS Q61 series of pan, tilt, zoom (PTZ) dome network cameras with new launch of AXIS Q6128-E. Claimed to be developed with award-winning design – the new dome network cameras has 4K resolution. Easy-going with both outdoors and indoors, the camera provides full scene fidelity and sharp images in all directions.
With this high-end quality and flexibility the camera becomes ideal for shopping malls, open parking areas and sports stadiums as well as city and perimeter surveillance.
“Our AXIS Q61 PTZ dome cameras have seen great success thanks to their innovative design and high-end technical features and this latest addition offers the added benefit of 4K resolution,” said Erik Frännlid, Director of Product Management, Axis Communications. “There is a clear market need for ultra-high resolution PTZ cameras as they provide significantly more detail which is important for a whole range of usage scenarios, including open spaces, street junctions and squares.”
Axis PTZ dome cameras with Axis Sharpdome technology enable exceptional coverage of large areas – above as well as below the horizon – and great detail when zooming in. Like all cameras in the Q61 Series, the AXIS Q6128-E support Electronic Image Stabilization.
With quick and reliable installation features, AXIS Q6128-E will function reliably in temperatures ranging from -50°C to 50°C, has a built-in Speed Dry feature for sharp images even in rainy conditions, and automatic defog.
AXIS Q6128-E technical specifications include:
- Top performance 4K (8 MP) video at a frame rate of 25/30 fps
- 12x optical zoom with autofocus
- Quick and precise pan of more than 700 degrees per second to allow tracking of fast moving objects
- Distortion-free, transparent dome cover
- Built-in protection against dust, strong water jets, rain, snow and sunlight
- Impact resistance (IK08-rated)
- Shock detection with automated alarm to prevent tampering and vandalism
- Arctic temperature control
Availability and Pricing:
The AXIS Q6128-E PTZ dome camera is planned to be available in Q4, 2015, through Axis’ distribution channels at a suggested retail price of USD 3,199.