HONG KONG: Azustar, a spearheading mobile accessories brand announced today their new SOLObeats – the ultra portable high audio quality wireless speaker at CES, held January 7 – 10, 2014 in Las Vegas.
Priced at $69, the new SOLObeats is a novel high quality and long lasting wireless portable speaker with remarkably clear audio performance that lets users to stream music from Bluetooth devices supporting remote control AVCRP and A2DP profiles. It features a superior bass speaker despite its small size which streams music loud and clear, and comes in white and black colours.
The Features comprising SOLObeats reads in the summarized order as follows, viz:-
* Enjoy music wirelessly for up to approximately 10 hours* from any Bluetooth devices
* Don’t let the size fool you, the SOLObeats deliver high performance sound bass despite it small size.
* Chat for up to approximately 20 hours* for hand free conference call which includes noise/echo canceling DSP technologies.
* Speaker’s battery status indicator on selected IOS devices.
* Amazing stand-by of up to approximately 25 days.
* Latest Bluetooth technologies 4.0
* Low-prized: SOLObeats comes for $69 only.