BISinfotech – The only acclaimed Indian electronics and technology magazine aimed at converging technology successfully concluded this year’s BIS Excellence and Technovation Awards(BETA Awards) 2021.
This year BETA Awards conferred 15 Excellence awards recognizing the leading electronics, T&M, Materials and Solder and semiconductor companies sharing their best approaches and market-leading products driving the next growth of the industry.
Hot on the heels, BETA Awards also extended 11 Technovation awards recognizing the leading products and solutions of these Startups and Mid-Level Companies developed using advanced electronics and semiconductors.
Ravi Prakash Singh, (CEO, Power Sector Skill Council) and Dr. Abhilasha Gaur, Chief Operating Officer (COO) were the hall of fame and chief guests for the event. Giving the welcoming note and sharing the current state of affairs of the Indian power industry, Mr Singh stated, “Power Sector had already been a success story during last years.139 GW of installed capacity and 1.41 lakh circuit km of transmission lines were added and 2.8 crore households were connected in the past 6 years. As of April 28, 2018, 100% village electrification was achieved under Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Gram Jyoti Yojana (DDUGJY).”
“The country now has a unified electricity grid and, in the form of unbundling of the power sector utilities, most of the states have achieved a key milestone in the reform process. Electricity has been traded on power exchanges since 2008. The share of electricity traded through exchanges in overall consumption has reached 4.5% in FY20. Nearly 100% of the Indian population now has access to electricity. India’s electricity supply deficit has come down from more than 10% in 2008 to less than 1% in 2021” concluded Mr Singh.
Also joining to give the welcome note, Dr. Abhilasha said, “In this outset I would like to thank BISinfotech for giving me this opportunity and also conferring ESSCI with this esteem award. I would take this opportunity to convey my best wishes to BISinfotech as they have become a very popular platform for semiconductor and electronics sector. The Government of India is focused on designing and manufacturing electronics hardware in India. This seems to be the conceptual origin of both the Make in India and Digital India programs. These initiatives are electronic systems. Aiming to promote domestic manufacturing and export throughout the Design and Manufacturing (ESDM) value chain and achieve a market size of US $ 251 billion by 2023. ESSCI is demanding a skilled workforce for the same. It plays an important role in meeting .. We are fortunate and excited to take this opportunity to work with industry leaders and policy makers of the ESSCI Board and would like to make a significant contribution to the cause of this country with their guidance and leadership.”
BETA AWARDS was propelled and sponsored by three leading electronics companies, i.e. MOUSER ELECTRONICS(Platinum Sponsor), Moxa(Innovation Sponsor) and Vishay Intertechnology Inc.(Innovation Sponsor), respectively.
Below are the winners under the Excellence Category:
- Mouser Electronics – Global Electronic Components Distributor of the Year
- STMicroelectronics Won five(5) awards which are: Global Excellence in Sustainability Efforts, innovation in EV Control Motor Drive, Excellence in SiC Technology, innovation in EDA and Global Innovation in GaN Transistors
- Vishay Intertechnology, Inc. won two(2) awards which are: Passive Components Leader of the Year and Global Leader in Power Semiconductors
- Toradex – Global Excellence in Embedded Technology
- Elektronika Sales – Indian Innovation in BMS for EVs
- Indium Corporation – Global Leader in Solder and Materials
- Mitsubishi Electric – Global Excellence in Power Inverters
- Micro Focus – Innovation Leader in Secure Identity
- Altium – Leading Innovator in Embedded Technology
- Anritsu – Global Leader in T&M
And, the winners under the Technovation Category are:
- Mukunda Foods – Automation Category
- Videonetics – Smart City Category
- Kilowott – AI & ML Category
- Asimov Robotics – Robotics Category
- Gnani. ai – Automation Category
- Healpha – Medical & Healthcare Category
- ChargeMyGaadi – Mobility Category
- IOTTIVE – IoT Category
- Ninjacart – Agri-Tech Category
- SS INNOVATIONS – Medical & Healthcare Category
- Artha Energy Resources – Renewables
- Starlink Communications – Security Category
BETA Awards wishes all the very best to the winners for their future endeavours and leading marketing and innovation strategy.
Below Link Shares the List of Winners from Technovation and Excellence Category:
BETA Awards was streamed exclusively through our different most viewed platforms on 30th November, 2021 at 4 pm. Followed the winners will share exclusive space in our upcoming print issue and social platforms.
About BIS EXCELLENCE & TECHNOVATION AWARDS:
The BIS EXCELLENCE & TECHNOVATION AWARDS is an initiative presented by BISInfotech Magazine, India’s leading Electronics & Semiconductor Technology Magazine and Publication Company. The BIS EXCELLENCE & TECHNOVATION AWARDS recognises outstanding contributions and innovation from India’s top Technovators. With an aim to acknowledge and appreciate the exceptional accomplishments in the industry, the BIS EXCELLENCE & TECHNOVATION AWARDS honors the leaders, innovators and organizations for its unparalleled innovations and market-strategies which make them the best in the business. This prestigious award brings together the country’s leading personalities and organisations in the Technology sector, industry personalities and business leaders who continuously up the ante, helping the community achieve new milestones and empower the industry to take their businesses to the next level.