Bridgelux announced the availability of 170 lumens-per-watt (LPW) across the entire Vero Series, Vero SE Series and V Series chip-on-board (COB) product families for those who want personalized, high quality of light with increased lumen performance and reduced operating costs.
This improvement is delivered and benchmarked at the popular 3000K 80 CRI color point, with even higher efficacy at other color point and CRI options across the industry’s broadest range of COB products.
The New 170 LPW Key Features Include:
- Up to six percent higher efficacy than previous products
- Increased lumens per dollar to further reduce the cost of solid-state lighting
- Optical consistency with prior products to enable a seamless upgrade path to simplify the design in the process
- 80 and 90 CRI standard options to personalize environments
- Technology compliant with current Bridgelux seventh generation COB LM-80 reporting and warranties
With more efficient light sources available for an entire lighting ecosystem, customers are now better equipped to meet evolving rebate incentive requirements without compromising the quality of light.
“Our strategy is not simply to produce incremental efficacy wins. We want to ensure that the entire experience with Bridgelux is successful for our customers,” said Brian Cumpston, VP of Product Development at Bridgelux. “From meeting their rigorous technical specifications to applications design, testing and development, we are proud to offer customers a complete suite of solutions.”
Bridgelux 170 LPW parts are now available for sampling and ordering.
Further information: Click here