CEA-Leti has reported to be presenting 16 papers during Photonics West 2021, including an invited paper, “Advanced roughness characterization for 300mm Si photonics patterning & optimization” on March 6-11.
Also, the institute will host a virtual workshop, “Emerging Photonic and Integration Technologies for Healthcare” on March 25.
The one-hour event will explore coming innovations in photonics, and will include virtual stands where participants can discuss their innovations. Group-and-private chat networking will be available through text, video and audio chat.
Photonic Workshop Presentations:
- CEA-Leti’s vision on bioelectronics: Emmanuel Sabonnadière, CEO
- New therapeutic approach for Parkinson’s disease leveraging NIR light : Cécile Moro, Clinatec Project Manager
- Computational microscopy for health applications: Sophie Morales, Head of Imaging Systems for Biology and Health Lab
- Emerging sensors tackling environmental and medical challenge: Bertrand Bourlon, Head of the Optical Sensors Lab
- The rise of quantum photonics computing and communication: Ségolène Olivier, Quantum Photonics Program Manager
- Toward deep electronics and photonics integration: Fabrice Guellec, Head of Smart Integrated Circuits for Imaging Lab