HP announces that it has come up with significant updates to HP Propel and HP Service Anywhere. The product range is designed to transform how businesses enable, deliver, and manage IT services and applications.
These products dramatically simplify the delivery of applications and services to employees, customers, and partners, and enable central IT to better manage costs, complexity, and security for their organization.
Together, HP Propel and HP Service Anywhere enable IT departments to transition from a reactive and tactical role to act as a strategic “service broker” that allows employees to onboard new apps and services whenever and however they need them to compete in the Idea Economy.
Key Features of HP Propel:
- Provides an updated unified and intuitive interface that seamlessly integrates with IT’s existing systems of record
- Delivers an aggregated service catalog, as well as knowledge and support capabilities to orchestrate the request to fulfillment across the global supply chain
- Adds integrations with BMC Remedy, Service Now and HP Operations Orchestration to provide a single user experience and case exchange across major IT Service Management systems
Key Features of HP Service Anywhere:
- Enables end user self-sufficiency and ticket reductions through smart analytics, social and virtual agent capabilities
- Includes updated agile IT Service Management software that is quick to deploy, easy to administer and provides seamless upgrades to reduce operational overhead and increases staff efficiency for organizations of all sizes
- Provides a new Application Portfolio Management (APM) solution that includes optimization analysis to help organizations decide which applications are most appropriate for the cloud, as well as insights into the type of cloud that fits best for a particular application.
Commenting on the latest updates, Terry Hill, Regional Director, ERP4IT at Bell Canada said, “Bell Canada is pursuing a strategy to empower our employees with a centralized ordering portal that provides automated self-service access to the apps and services they need to do their jobs.” “HP Propel is fundamental to our service broker strategy, and has greatly reduced end user confusion and saved the IT team from manually entering requests. Most importantly, it plays an important role in helping Bell Canada operate at high speed in order to better serve our customers.”
“As our clients rapidly transform IT to meet the demands of the digital enterprise, we see HP Service Anywhere as a much needed game changer,” said Jesse White, President of Intact Technology. “It revolutionizes self-service and user experience, reduces the number of tickets and the work effort required to resolve them. Additionally, it radically simplifies key business processes such as change management by weaving big data analytics seamlessly throughout the product. It truly is defining the next generation of service management.”
“Eli Global Group entrusted HP with transforming our existing IT ticketing system through the implementation of HP Service Anywhere,” said Upendra Singh, global IT head, Eli Global Group. They were able to effectively translate our business requirements, and impressed us with the solution’s reporting and analytical capabilities. I am looking forward delighting our users with an enhanced, intuitive experience.”
“When IT operates as a Service Broker, they serve the needs of the business, strengthen its strategic leadership position, and enable the adoption of new, high productivity technologies throughout the workplace,” said Saurabh Saxena, Country Director, Software, HP India. “HP Propel and HP Service Anywhere enable businesses to accelerate their pace of innovation in a responsible way, and as a result, we are seeing rapid adoption of the products with both our installed base as well as new customers.”
The company cited that its HP Service Anywhere was recently ranked by IT professionals as a leading SaaS based service management tool on G2, a peer review website that provides crowd-sourced rankings of software solutions.
HP Propel 2.0 is exclusively obtainbale. The latest version of HP Service Anywhere was released on August 30, 2015. A free trial version is available for 30 days via registering at www.hp.com/go/servicedesk.