COMSOL Conference 2016 Bangalore has announced this year’s keynote speakers harping on Multiphysics Simulation. Held Worldwide, The COMSOL Conference is been hosted across seven major cities congregating thousands of engineers and scientists focus on multiphysics simulation and application design.
This year Bangalore show is scheduled on October 20-21 featuring the following line up of distinguished modeling and simulation professionals:
- Gyanendra Roy, CAE head of Mahindra Two Wheelers Limited
- Shriganesh Prabhu, faculty member in the Department of Condensed Matter Physics & Materials Science at Tata Institute of Fundamental Research, Mumbai
KEYNOTE: Meet Customer Expectations with Motorcycle Noise and Sound Analysis
Gyanendra Roy is the CAE head of Mahindra Two Wheelers Limited and has developed a full-fledged CAE team, catering to the needs of vehicle and engine durability, CFD, and vehicle and engine NVH requirements. He holds a bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering from Nagpur University and a master’s degree in mechanical engineering from BITS, Pilani. He has around 13 years of experience in the field of simulation, has developed various methodologies for the structural analysis of vehicle and engine components, and has established good correlations with tests.
KEYNOTE: Terahertz (THz) Optical Element Designs Using COMSOL Software for Spectroscopy Applications
Dr. Shriganesh Prabhu is a faculty member in the Department of Condensed Matter Physics & Materials Science at Tata Institute of Fundamental Research, Mumbai. He earned his PhD from Tata Institute of Fundamental Research and his postdoctorate from Emory University, Atlanta, USA. He works on ultrafast carrier dynamics in materials using THz spectroscopy, developing THz technology, THz optical components, THz-waveguide-based sensors, and THz source-detector devices.
The 2016 COMSOL Conference will share an opportunity for engineers, researchers, and scientists worldwide throughout seven locations to showcase their work, share innovative technologies and best practices, as well as the opportunity to interact with the members of the COMSOL community.
The 2016 conference will feature presentations on simulation apps using the Application Builder and the COMSOL Server product. Other highlights include:
- Over 25 hands-on training opportunities to learn how to use COMSOL Multiphysics software for better R&D and design
- Talks by industry experts on the latest in computational modeling
- Discussion-oriented Focus Sessions covering simulation best practices, moderated by our product managers
- The introduction of the newest simulation tools and technologies
- User-contributed paper and poster presentations
- An exhibition showcasing products offered by COMSOL Certified Consultants, software and hardware providers, and other exhibitors within the CAE industry
- The chance to interact with peers and explore the simulation work of fellow engineers
Other important dates to note for the worldwide conference are:
Boston: Oct 5-7 | Munich: Oct 12-14 | Bangalore: Oct 20-21 |
Shanghai: Nov 3-4 | Taipei: Nov 11 | Seoul: Nov 25 | Tokyo: Dec 9