The pivotal event on simulation COMSOL Conference 2018 Bangalore which redefines the eminence of Multiphysics in today’s scenario is all set to kick-start on August 9-10.
COMSOL also announced this year’s keynote speakers for the COMSOL Conference 2018. The event, held in seven major cities, arrives in Bangalore on August 9-10 and features the following experts in multiphysics modeling and simulation apps:
- Sitarameswara Sarma, Mahindra & Mahindra, automotive industry
- Udayan Kanade, Noumenon Multiphysics, consultancy services
- Santanu Sinha, Space Applications Centre, ISRO
- Sridhar Alapati, ABB GISPL, power distribution industry
- Girish Kokane, Endurance Technologies Ltd., automotive suppliers
A quick look up on the keynote talks can be Found Here.
The event features many parallel sessions on structural mechanics, acoustics, electromagnetics, fluid flow, heat transfer, and chemical reactions. Program highlights include:
- Presentations and keynotes on product design and research by the COMSOL community
- 25+ minicourses and workshops on multiphysics simulation
- Demo stations that offer one-on-one meetings with application engineers
- Exhibit showcasing products and services available to users of the COMSOL Multiphysics software
The global premier event will also be held in Boston – Oct 3-5, Lausanne – Oct 22-24, Shanghai – Nov 1-2, Taipei – Nov 9, Seoul – Nov 23, Tokyo – Dec 7.
The COMSOL Conference brings the simulation community together around the world to discuss and exchange best practices around the use of mathematical modeling and numerical simulation.
Also, One can attend to learn on how multiphysics modeling and simulation apps have transformed the automotive industry, power industry, consultancy services as well as the design optimization in academia.
Further info about the COMSOL Conference 2018 Bangalore: Click here