There is a market study say, the global data center containment solution market is estimated to be grow around US$ 500 Mn in 2020, and is anticipated to surpass US$ 2 Bn by the end of the forecast period of 2020-2030.
The COVID-19 pandemic will fuel demand for data center containment solutions in the future, owing to rise in Internet usage that has necessitated the need for more data centers. This has resulted in investments in data centers from large enterprises. This, in turn, is anticipated to create significant opportunities for players in the data center containment solution market space.
Moreover, rising demand for big data and analytics from sectors such as BFSI, telecom, IT, and healthcare, to name a few, is expected to boost sales of data center containment solutions. In addition, with growth in the e-Commerce industry, small and large retail companies are mobilizing their resources online to provide exceptional service to customers. This will need data centers with appreciable efficacy, in turn, contributing to the growth of the data center containment solution market over the next ten years.
Key Takeaways from Data Center Containment Solution Market Study
- Under the impact of COVID-19, the global data center containment solution market is expected to create an absolute $ opportunity of around US$ 1.5 Bn, and expected to expand at an impressive value CAGR of 15% during the forecast period of 2020-2030
- By containment type, aisle containment is foreseen to grow 4.6X than curtain containment in 2020. On the other hand, curtain containment will account for 13.5% of the overall absolute dollar opportunity created during the forecast period
- By arrangement, the hybrid (soft + rigid) segment is anticipated to grow, gaining 162 BPS over the course of the forecast duration.
- By data center type, large enterprises are projected to account for 61% of the total sales in 2020, anticipated to create an absolute $ opportunity of more than US$ 810 Mn during the forecast period.
- The data center containment solution market in South Asia & Oceania is expected to grow the fastest by experiencing a value CAGR of 17%, whereas North America is projected to be valued 4.6X times than that of South Asia & Oceania, and is estimated to account for a major chunk of the demand pie by the end of the forecast period.
“The COVID-19 pandemic has hit market players, and demand from SMEs in the short-term will be relatively low considering the cash crunch. However, the recent evolution of the e-Commerce industry and transition of data centers towards renewable sources of energy will assist the growth of the global data center containment solution market,” says a report analyst.