Fortinet announced that it is rapidly expanding its partner-focused Security-as-a-Service (SaaS) cloud offerings with additional FortiCloud solutions and providing an extensive collection of Management-as-a-Service (MaaS) and SaaS services.
“The numerous services available give Fortinet partners and customers the opportunity to select cloud security and management offerings that are easy-to-implement, easy-to-manage, flexible, and scalable as their business grows. In addition, the broad FortiCloud Services portfolio enables customers to consolidate their number of security vendors to streamline threat correlation.” said the company
FortiCloud Services includes the following MaaS and Saas offerings:
- FortiGate Cloud: Fortinet’s cloud-based firewall management tool
- FortiAP: Providing integrated and secure wireless access
- FortiExtender: The company’s secure LTE wireless WAN extender, providing 3G/4G connectivity for reliable broadband to the internet
- FortiSwitch: Delivers a secure, simple, scalable Ethernet solution with outstanding security, performance, and manageability
- FortiManager: Offers customers automation-driven and single-pane-of-glass management capabilities
- FortiPresence: Fortinet’s WiFi presence analytics and customer engagement solution
- FortiToken: Offers customers secure cloud management of two-factor authentication (2FA) for FortiGate
- FortiCASB: Offers customers cloud security analytics and posture management
- FortiMail: Fortinet’s hosted email security
- FortiWeb: The company’s cloud-based web application firewall-as-a-service
FortiCloud Services provide end-user customers with platform options. Many of the services are available on multiple platforms such as appliance, virtual machine, and cloud, offering partners and customers the ability to tailor their FortiCloud services to suit their individual needs including:
- FortiCloud Services help Fortinet partners become more operationally efficient through automation and centralized management.
- FortiCloud Services offers flexible business models that help partners to scale with their customers’ needs.
- The variety of FortiCloud Services allows partners to offer features with devices designed for high-performance security, translating to quicker ROI for operating expenses and opportunity for partners and their customers.
Further information: Click Here.