Dell EMC Leads Indian External Storage Industry in Q2 2018
As per IDC Q2 2018 External Storage Systems Tracker, Dell EMC leads India storage sales by vendor revenue
As per the International Data Corporation (IDC) Asia/Pacific Quarterly External Storage Systems Tracker Q2 2018, Dell EMC leads the Indian external storage industry.
As stated by IDC APAC, Dell EMC logged a 26.5% in by vendor revenue – given the growth majorly by increased demand from manufacturing and banking industry.
Per the IDC’s latest Asia/Pacific Quarterly External Storage Systems Tracker Q2 2018 release, India’s external storage market witnessed a growth of 21.1% YoY (by vendor revenue) and stood at USD 84.7 million in Q2 2018. Close to 80% of the overall external storage market came from professional services, banking, manufacturing, telecommunications and government industries.
Key Nuggets of Dell EMC’s Power Max Technology:
- An enterprise-class storage and is architected with end-to-end NVMe and a built-in, real-time machine learning engine.
- It promises to be the fastest storage array, delivering up to 10M IOPS and 50 per cent better response times – 2x faster than the nearest competitor.
- Dell EMC’s PowerMax is the world’s fastest storage array, delivering up to 10M IOPS and 50% better response times – 2x faster than the nearest competitor.
- Dell EMC’s All-Flash technology helps customers with three vital elements: power, space and cooling, which leads to bigger savings.
- Dell EMC’s All-Flash portfolio includes VMAX All-Flash storage, Unity All-Flash Storage, Isilon All-Flash Storage, etc.
- Dell EMC’s industry-leading technology through Isilon aids organizations to cater the need for rising data storage, which eventually improves TCO of the storage infrastructure and derives valuable insights at a real time.
“As India, embarks on its digital journey with the Digital India initiative, storage capacities of organisations and enterprises will be stretched to their limits. With our holistic storage portfolio, innovations and solutions-centric approach, we are committed to enable our customers to unleash their best business potential. The significant increase in our India industry share is a testimony that we are on the right path of providing the best solutions there is.”, said Niladri Saha, GM – Modern Data Center, Dell EMC.
Dell EMC offers complete end-to-end solutions to aid enterprises in their digital as well as IT transformational journey. These products are designed to address a wide range of traditional and emerging data center workloads to help customers drive better business outcomes.
Further info: Click here