Digi-Key Electronics is participating at Embedded World 2020, the trade fair for embedded-system technologies, February 25-27, 2020, in Nuremberg, Germany.
The company plans to have interactive and unique technical demonstrations in their booth area, as well as more traditional games and giveaways. The company is also an official sponsor of Student Day on Feb. 27, when 1,000 final-year engineering students from around the world gather to meet potential employers.
Digi-Key’s demonstrations will feature Digi-Key’s IoT Studio, IoT sensor technology, infrared devices, board level solutions, value-added design tools and augmented reality. Some of the themes will include:
- Systems and solutions created by the Digi-Key applications engineering team to demonstrate the latest trends in IoT-based design
- Project-based solutions that highlight how using the DK IoT Studio has evolved rapid prototyping with both ease and speed of design
- How to leverage free, world-class design tools to reduce design time and accelerate time to revenue. This will include all types of solutions, from Scheme-it – Digi-Key Electronics’ back-of-the-napkin design editor – to leveraging its product portfolio in KiCad – the leading open source EDA design environment.
- Understanding how Digi-Key’s engineering design support is leading the way in innovative customer assistance, including:
- TechForum – Digi-Key’s online community with a direct pipeline to our technical support team
- eeWiki – a broad source of technical knowledge that is driven and supported by Digi-Key’s application engineering team
- io – project-based solutions to help designers get a jump start on rapid prototyping of their ideas
- Telephone and chat support available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
“From ideation to enablement, we are thrilled to help our customers rapidly prototype faster than ever, which means bringing solutions to market faster,” says David Sandys, director, business ecosystem development for Digi-Key. “Everything we bring to Embedded World speaks to the ecosystem of Digi-Key, from our IoT Studio and maker.io to complex design and our design tools.”
For more info, click here