New Yorker Electronics has announced the launch of the new Electrocube 958A Series of High Current DC-Link Metalized Polypropylene Film Capacitors. Created with high-grade materials, the 958A capacitor series is designed for engineers in need of long life in high current power inverter applications under extreme operating conditions.
In applications such as EV power conversion, aircraft power systems, battery chargers and other high pulse applications, the 958A offers high current and reliability in a high-impact polymer case for insulation and durability.
Electrocube also specializes in custom design and manufacturing. The 958A has options for customizable insulating sleeves, mountings, special terminals, non-standard leads, circuit connections and other hardware.
Features & Benefits:
- Extended electrode construction
- Tolerances available to ±5%, ±10%
- Polymer case & dry construction
- Epoxy Resin endfills meet or exceed flammability requirements of UL94V0
- RoHS and Non-RoHS available on most units
- May be used for frequencies up to 100 kHz
- Customizable insulating sleeves, mountings, special terminals, non-standard leads, circuit connections and other hardware
- Assorted styles, ratings and customization for unusual requirements necessitated by special circuit applications (including higher IR or lower DF)
- EV Power Conversion
- Aircraft Power Systems
- Battery Chargers
- High Pulse Applications