Electropreneur invites proposals for the 5th cohort from Electronic and Hardware startups for Incubation and Virtual Acceleration program after 4 successful rounds of Incubation.
The first of its kind, a focused pre-Incubation program for young students and startups at EP is also launched this year to handhold atleast 10 startups for creation of a unique prototype from Idea stage within a period of 3 months. All startup groups joining this program shall have access to technical experts from ESDM industry and reimbursed raw material costs for creating a working prototype and prepare for Incubation stage.
Last Date of Applications is 15th February, 2019.
ElectropreneurPark (EP),managed by Software Technology Park of India (STPI) with Delhi University as the Academic Partner and India Electronics & Semiconductor Association (IESA) offers a unique integration of government, industry and academia to nurture ESDM startups in India.
Electropreneur Park (EP) was formally inaugurated by Shri Ravi Shankar Prasad, Hon’ble Union Minister of Law and Justice, Electronics & Information Technology on 27th Aug 2016 and has been in operation since 1st April 2016
The Electropreneur Park has nurtured 26 startups till date and 18 startups have successfully availed the Incubation facilities at the park since April 2016.
The performance dashboard of Electropreneur Park for last 2.5 years of operations is follows:
- 17 Incubated, 1 pre-incubated startup
- 8 graduated startups with 6 currently at revenue stage
- 19 New Products created
- 18 patents filed
- 8 Cr. INR of external funding to startups
- 50 Cr. INR of revenue generation by startups
- 196 numbers of employment generated
- 77 Cr INR of value created by startups
- Incubated startups working in the areas of STEM education, student’s, security, medical electronics, green technologies like electric vehicles, power generation, green buildings, air pollution monitoring and control.
- 196 people currently employed in Incubated startups
- 62 Interns and students engaged and trained on ESDM projects at Electropreneur Park
- Daily earning of over 200Nos of e-rickshaw operators increased by 60% (Rs 300/- per day)
- Over 80 establishments provided electricity in remote villages
- 825 teachers spread over 165 schools trained to provide education in electronics to school students
- Close to 100,000 primary school students currently undertaking training in Electronics
- Over 3500 school students secured by automated indoor tracking
- Over 25% of energy saving in commercial buildings on account of solutions deployed by EP startups