element14 has broadened its market-leading portfolio of cabling and wire management solutions with the addition of 88,000 new products from 370 of the world’s most trusted brands.
The increased range of products from 3M, TE Connectivity, AlphaWire, Belden, Lapp Kabel, Multicomp-pro, ABB, Brandrex, Hellermann Tyton, Panduit and Huber & Suhner give customers security, flexibility, and support when buying high-quality cable and wire management solutions.
Simon Meadmore, Global Head of IP&E at element14, said: “We are committed to providing our customers with the world’s best cable and wire solutions from market-leading suppliers at competitive prices. We have responded quickly to changing markets, upgrading our inventory and services to meet the needs of our customers now and in the future. Our largest ever range of cabling and wire management solutions is available for next day delivery, ensuring our customers get what they want when they need it.”
Farnell has upgraded its inventory and services to support customers with all their cable and wiring needs and connectivity solutions across a broad range of applications and markets, all in one place.
The legacy cabling and wire management products available from Farnell include:
- The Metric EcoWire series from Alpha Wire is an eco-friendly, recyclable, high-performance cable and wire in a smaller package. Available in standard reel sizes of 50m, 100m and 500m, the series is up to 45 per cent smaller in diameter and up to 40 percent lighter than competitive products
- Lapp Cable’s Hook Up Wires feature versatile single-core cables with an extended temperature range up to +180°C. The tinned fine wire core has silicone-based insulation, white impregnated glass-fiber braiding and are Halogen-free, making the range an ideal solution for machines, plant construction and tool building
- The best-selling Tri-rated cable range from Multi-comp Pro features a high-temperature, flame retardant cable designed for use in the control, relay and instrumentation panels of power switchgear.
- 3M’s round conductor flat Ribbon Cable is designed for power applications requiring higher current carrying capability. The 18 AWG tinned stranded copper wire provides flexibility and extended product life. It is available in color-coded single or twisted-pair versions
- Spec 55 stranded wire from TE Connectivity is an ultra-light insulated wire for aviation applications. It has a temperature rating of -65°C to 200°C, excellent handleability and features both single and double wall constructions with twisted pairs, triples and screened and jacketed cables