element14 has launched its exclusive Raspberry Pi 4 Starter Kit at Embedded World 2020.
Featuring the Raspberry Pi 4 Model B computer and a range of element14 own brand Multicomp Pro products, the new Starter Kit provides an out of the box experience for first-time users and customers looking to reduce new product development times.
Available for same day shipping, the Raspberry Pi 4 Model B Starter Kit includes all the hardware required to get started in one box, along with a quick start guide, and offers savings and convenience compared to purchasing individual items.
The kit includes:
- 4GB Raspberry Pi 4 Model B computer, the most powerful Raspberry Pi model ever made
- Power supply
- 16GB Class 10 microSD card, preloaded with NOOBs
- 2 x micro HDMI cables for dual display
- Black case
The Raspberry Pi 4 Model B Computer offers significant enhancements in processor speed, multimedia performance, memory and connectivity that will make it attractive to general desktop computer users, hobbyists and makers, and professional developers working with compute-intensive embedded applications, such as computer vision and Artificial Intelligence (AI).
Key features of the Raspberry Pi 4 Model B Computer include:
- Broadcom BCM2711 Quad-core A72 64-bit SoC
- 4GB LPDDR4 SDRAM memory
- Bluetooth 5.0, WLAN 2.4GHz/5.0GHz and Gigabit Ethernet connectivity.
- 2 x USB 3.0 ports and 2 x USB 2.0 ports
- 40-pin GPIO Header connection
- Dual micro HDMI ports (up to 4Kp60 UHD supported)
- H.265 decode (4kp60)H.264 decode (1080p60)
- MIPI DSI display port, CSI camera port and 4 pole stereo output and composite video port
- microSD card slot for loading operating system and data storage
- PoE enabled (PoE HAT required, sold separately)
- 5V3A USB-C power supply required
Cliff Ortmeyer, Global Head of Technical Marketing for Farnell and element14 says: “The new exclusive Raspberry Pi 4 Starter Kit offers an easier than ever way to get started with Raspberry Pi 4 and eliminates the need to purchase everything separately. The Raspberry Pi 4 Model B computer is a faster, more powerful and more feature-rich single board computer than previous models and addresses the needs of the growing market for Raspberry Pi. The new starter kit includes accessories from our Multicomp Pro brand providing both value and quality. From makers and consumers looking for a desktop computer to professional design engineers, this kit ensures all customers are able to get started with the most advanced Raspberry Pi to date.”
For more info, click here