Elexcon and Embedded (IEE) 2016 kicks-off its first collaborative exhibitions and conferences today at the Shenzhen Convention and Exhibition Centre. With more than 350 global brands are sought to exhibit, the event will protract over components to system and design to manufacture featuring more than 20 exhibition areas including automotive/electric vehicles, electronics, industrial, intelligent home appliance, IoT, medical electronic, motion control, mobile, and more.
Under the theme, “Startup, Crossover, One-stop”, Elexcon and IEE aim to offer attendees a one-stop platform for the exchange of entrepreneurial trends and innovative technologies for integration across many markets.
Key nuggets from the event are:
- Panasonic Electric Appliance is launching more than 30 new innovative products with several themes including green travel, intelligent home appliance, rail transportation, and intelligent industrial solutions
- NXP is collaborating with partners to share more than 150 IoT products focused on intelligent home appliance, intelligent transportation, medical and health, and intelligent wearables. From the smallest micro controller to the most complex network infrastructure, NXP provides a one-stop-shop to all consumer’s future innovation and life essentials
- Rohm is showcasing its IoT, analog power, power, automotive electronics and micro components
- ALPS is highlighting its advancements in its sensor network
- Dell is presenting its enhancements of Internet of Things, networking gateway and other solutions
- Kodenshi is revealing its advanced sensing technology
- Omron is displaying its face recognition modules
The conferences and seminars at Elexcon and IEE 2016 include the 2016 Southern China Electric Vehicle Forum; 9th annual China International Medical Electronics Technology Conference; 4th annual IoT Technology and Appliance Conference; MCU’s Technology Innovation and Embedded `Application Conference; Intelligent Home Appliance; and Shenzhen Energy-Saving and New Energy Vehicle. Over the next three days, more than 100 speakers will share their research and views of industry development. Visitors will experience the latest products, technologies and view of the industry.
The China Mobile Phone Manufacture Forum 2016 (CMMF), Robot and 3C Home Appliance Seminar, 2016 Industrial 4.0 / Networking and OPC UAC Seminars will also run on the heels, where speakers will express their views and latest technologies, processes, dispensing, waterproof, testing, SIP package, industrial robots, automotive technology, industrial 4.0 etc. Here, the key exhibitors include Panasonic, NXP, Murata, Kyocera, Rohm, ST Microelectronics, and Renesas showcasing their latest solutions that address key market challenges.