Epson has reported to be offering Epson PreferredSM Plus Extended Service Plans for the SurePress digital label press line.
Designed to provide convenience and peace of mind, the new service plans offer next business day on-site response, parts, labor and travel, and optional, continuous support for up to 7 years.
“We know there is no time for downtime when running a business,” said Sheamus Looney, Director of Service Product Management, Epson America, Inc. “We designed these plans based on direct customer feedback, and we want to help our customers protect their SurePress investment with worry-free solutions that help maximize productivity.”
Three Extended Service Plans – Essential, Enhanced, Elite – allow customers to select a plan that best meets coverage needs, while providing a cost-effective way to protect their SurePress investment and manage costs with both monthly and yearly payment options.
In its commitment to providing excellent service and support for SurePress customers, Epson has also expanded its technical support team to include 25 Epson-employed field service specialists in locations around the U.S. to best serve customers.
Epson Certified Technicians are experts in operator and workflow training, which is included with the SurePress, and provide diagnostic service, assistance and options to resolve issues and minimize expenses. If parts are required, technicians utilize genuine Epson parts.
SurePress label presses come with a standard 1-year limited warranty featuring comprehensive coverage for the first year, comparable to the Elite Extended Service Plan option.
This includes on-site technical support, parts, labor and travel, as well as preventative maintenance visits.2 Additional benefits of Epson Preferred Plus Extended Service Plans to include:
- Priority service with Next-Business-Day On-site3
- Comprehensive service parts, labor and travel4
- Parts placement – Epson printheads, ink and other service parts are available from Epson’s supply chain and strategically located for quick dispatch
- Epson Remote Management System, a digital monitoring system that tracks usage data, allows for preemptive failure analysis and coordinating field repairs
- Phone and video technical support
- A supply chain controlled by Epson, with redundancies built-in