Epson Robots has reported that the company will be demonstrating its lineup of robotic solutions at ATX West, the leading annual automation technology show.
At ATX West, attendees will have an opportunity to experience live demos with Epson’s SCARA, 6-Axis and integrated solutions. Automation is a central trend as industrial manufacturers overcome labor shortages, cost increases, onshoring, and supply chain issues.
The Epson booth will highlight automation simplicity and ease of use with Epson’s expansive lineup to help manufacturers achieve production goals and meet business objectives. The demos will include:
- Ultra-low Cost 6-Axis Robot with Cleanroom and IP67 Versions – Epson will showcase its award-winning, ultra-low-cost VT6L All-in-One 6-Axis robot, starting at $13,900. This full-featured performer is perfect for loading and unloading machining centers, packaging or parts assembly applications.
- VT6L operation is enabled through the powerful Epson RC+® development software, giving users the required tools to quickly build a wide range of automation systems, from simple to complex. Easy integration tools such as fieldbus slave options and new Add On Instructions are available, as well as Cleanroom (ISO 4) and Protected (IP67) models.
- Master High Mix, Low Volume Parts Feeding – The Epson booth will include an interactive demo that allows attendees to experience how quick it is to set up and configure new parts with the IntelliFlex™ Parts Feeding System. The smart singulation solution includes a point and clicks interface and an intelligent auto-tuning feature for new parts set up. Powered by Epson Robots, Intelliflex Software and Epson Vision Guide, this fully integrated system enables the setup of the robot, vision system and parts feeder in a matter of hours.
- The IntelliFlex Feeding System works with the entire range of Epson SCARA and 6-Axis robots. The IntelliFlex demo also features the award-winning T-Series All-in-One SCARA robot.
- High Performance for High Payload Applications – The LS10-B SCARA robot offers customers with high payload and reaches application requirements both speed and precision. At ATX, Epson will demonstrate a heavy 10kg payload pick and place application along with analog and vision inspections integrated right into the robot.
The LS10-B demo also includes Epson Vision Guide. Vision Guide is ideal for robot guidance, gauging, identification, as well as inspection.