Farnell Extends Range of Keysight Test and Measurement Instruments
Farnell has enhanced its comprehensive range of Keysight test and measurement products to include the market-leading 4000 and 6000 X-Series oscilloscopes, N6700 Series power supplies, 3458A digital multimeter, 34980A data acquisition units and E4980AL LCR Meters.
Electronic design and test engineers can access Farnell’s full range of Keysight products which now includes over 800 products available for same day dispatch and fast delivery in Europe. All products are backed by Keysight’s standard three-year warranty.
The extended range of performance test and measurement instrumentation ensures Farnell customers have the tools to make fast and accurate measurements. Providing unrivalled versatility and upgradability, Keysight products offer flexible connectivity and automated testing using its intuitive BenchVue software.
The extended range of Keysight products now available from Farnell includes:
- The 3458A Digital Multimeter is the fastest, most flexible and most accurate multimeter ever offered by Keysight. It saves users time and money due to unprecedented test system throughput and accuracy, measurement flexibility, and low cost of ownership. The 3458A Digital Multimeter shatters longstanding performance barriers of speed and accuracy, with capabilities of up to 100,000 readings/sec as well as offering users 0.6ppm for 24 hours in DC volts and 2.2ppm in ohms. This market-leading multimeter ensures customers are equipped with a high-speed, high-accuracy product on the production test floor, in research and development (R&D), and in the calibration lab.
- N6700 Series Power Supplies represent an entirely new instrument category for R&D engineers, providing unrivalled productivity gains when sourcing and measuring DC voltage and current into a device under test (DUT). Development engineers can now gain insights into the DUT’s power consumption in minutes without writing a single line of code. Control is via an easy-to-use interface, with all sourcing and measuring functions available from the front panel.
- The 4000 X-Series oscilloscopes are engineered for next-generation performance, delivering waveform update rates 20 times faster than the competition to display high signal detail. An industry-leading 12.1-inch capacitive touch screen with innovative hardware-based zone touch triggering provides a highly intuitive interface for faster measurements. Maximum investment protection is assured with the fully upgradable 5-instruments-in-1.
- The 6000 X-Series oscilloscopes maximise performance to set a new standard for portable scopes. Designed for the most demanding engineers who want bandwidth, visualization power and the flexibility that comes with integrated capabilities and a familiar Keysight embedded operating system user interface for an affordable price.
- The 34980A Data Acquisition units are easy to set up and use, helping designers lower the cost of test and accelerate test-system integration and development. The units can handle system switching up to 26.5 GHz, provide basic measurements and system control. Digital multimeter measurements, counter/totaliser functionality, digital input/output with pattern capabilities, and analogue outputs with basic waveforms are all provided in one low-cost, compact box.
- E4980AL LCR meters provide the best combination of accuracy, speed and versatility for a wide range of component measurements. Providing fast measurement speed and outstanding performance at low and high impedance ranges, the E4980AL LCR meters offer comprehensive system connectivity. It is the ultimate tool for general R&D and manufacturing test of components and materials.
James McGregor, Global Head of Test and Tools for Farnell said, “Farnell continues to offer the latest, most advanced products from market leaders such as Keysight to ensure designers and test engineers can make accurate and repeatable measurements safely and confidently. The expansion of Farnell’s already extensive Keysight range demonstrates our continued commitment to support the engineering community at every level with quality, affordable products to meet their needs.”