TDK Corporation announces the extension of its portfolio of EPCOS film capacitors for DC link applications, rollsout new B3277*M series.
The new types are suitable for extreme environmental conditions – a fact that has been proven by means of a THB test (temperature, humidity, bias) at 85 °C, 85 percent relative humidity with a rated voltage applied for 1000 hours.
The capacitors of the new series are designed for rated voltages of between 450 V DC and 1600 V DC and offer capacitance values of between 0.33 µF and 120 µF. The maximum operating temperature of these RoHS-compatible components is 105 °C. Depending on the voltage and capacitance, the lead spacings are 27.5 mm, 37.5 mm and 52.5 mm, and a 2-pin or 4-pin version is available for each lead spacing. The service life of the self-healing capacitors is 50,000 hours at the rated voltage and an operating temperature of 85 °C.
Typical applications include DC links of converters for photovoltaic plants, as well as frequency converters and power supplies for industrial applications. The series is qualified in accordance with AEC-Q200.
- DC links of converters for photovoltaic plants
- Frequency converters and power supplies for industrial electronics applications
Main features and benefits
- Successful completion of THB tests at 85 °C, 85 percent relative humidity and an applied rated voltage for 1000 hours.
- Wide voltage range from 450 V DC to 1600 V DC
- Wide capacitance range from 0.33 µF to 120 µF
- Qualified in accordance with AEC-Q200
For Further Info: Click here