GE Healthcare’s India Edison Accelerator has launched its Cohort 3 comprising of six start-up companies from these areas.
Based out of India and Singapore, these companies- 4basecare, Haystack Analytics, zMed Healthcare Technologies, Tricog, AIRA Matrix and Qritive – will spend six months with healthcare industry experts from within and outside GE who will help them build and scale up their solutions for new market segments.
Girish Raghavan, VP, Engineering – GE Healthcare South Asia said “At the India Edison Accelerator we collaborate with innovators to develop technologies that facilitate access while improving operational efficiency and clinical outcomes. In the post-pandemic phase, as the healthcare industry relies increasingly on technology to bridge gaps in patient care we are excited to welcome six high-tech start-ups to our Accelerator. Over the next six months, they will work alongside GE’s healthcare engineers and scientists to make their healthcare solutions accessible to more communities around the world.”
Shravan Subramanyam, President & CEO of GE Healthcare – India & South Asia region and Managing Director – Wipro GE Healthcare said, “At GE Healthcare, we continue to strengthen our portfolio in clinical care areas like Cardiology and Oncology while expanding our expertise into Virtual Care and Remote Patient Monitoring. The Edison platform is at the core of GE Healthcare’s strategy. It has helped us accelerate innovations. The start-ups in Cohort 3 have smart artificial intelligence and machine learning solutions. When integrated with the Edison platform, these solutions can scale up to help doctors, clinicians, care professionals and ultimately patients.”
The India Edison Accelerator provides start-ups with mentorship, skill development programs, commercial and regulatory guidance as well as data provisioning.
About the six start-ups in Cohort 3:
- 4basecare: Through unique patient-centric solutions in Genomics and Digital Health, 4basecare is building the largest resource of comprehensive, longitudinal clinic-genomics data of cancer patients from Asia.
- Haystack Analytics: Enables simplifying complex genomic analysis for a better clinical decision in terms of comprehensive and accurate diagnosis.
- zMed Healthcare Technologies: Provides comprehensive clinical data integration and advanced clinical AI for predicting clinical events and supporting all inpatient units of the hospital from the ICU to an Emergency Unit.
- Tricog: Makes virtual cardiology services available to remote clinics via AI and machine learning algorithms.
- AIRA Matrix: Provides AI-based solutions to automate image and data analysis in drug discovery/ development and healthcare.
- Qritive: CE-marked digital pathology platform and AI help pathology labs cater to more patients at a substantially higher quality.