Mouser Electronics is now stocking the DISPLIX E Series LEDs from OSRAM Opto Semiconductors. These multichip RGB LEDs combine a very compact footprint with outstanding performance for large, full-color indoor displays and video walls. The all-black package provides for better contrast and improves the overall image quality.
Exclusive at Mouser Electronics, the DISPLIX E Series LEDs offers:
- Each consist of three chips with the following wavelengths: a red chip (623 nm), a green chip (539 nm), and a blue chip (471 nm).
- Each has an SMT package with special resin encapsulation.
- The LEDs feature a 120-degree viewing angle and are manufactured using the latest chip technology. These LEDS achieve top brightness in the video wall market with typical values of 58 mcd at 10 mA for red, 85 mcd at 5 mA for green, and 17 mcd at 5 mA for blue.
- OSRAM Opto Semiconductors’ DISPLIX E0808 and E1010 combine a compact footprint with outstanding performance.
- The individual LEDs can be placed very close to one another (known as “fine pitch”), which provides for very high resolution.
- The DISPLIX E0808 LEDs are packed with a pitch of 1.0 to 1.2 mm and the DISPLIX E1010 with a pitch of 1.2 to 2.0 mm.
- Due to this small pitch, the packaging density of the LED is so great, thereby allowing these LEDs to be suitable for full HD resolution displays with diagonals around 100 inches and more.
- The fine-pitch design also enables high color mixing with minimal pixel gaps.
With its black package design, the DISPLIX E Series LEDs provide optimal picture quality even in situations with high levels of ambient light. For example, in rooms where there are large areas of window glass letting in an abundance of natural light, the DISPLIX E0808 and E1010 deliver high luminance and excellent contrast due to its black package which reflects less of the ambient light. The result is crisp, bright, impressive, high resolution indoor video displays.
Mouser stocks a full line of optoelectronics, semiconductors, and sensors from OSRAM: Click here.
Further info: Click here.