Greenliant has announced the availability of high capacity NVMe U.2 Industrial Enterprise PX Series solid-state drives (SSDs), designed with high-quality 3-bit-per-cell (TLC) 3D NAND and on-board DRAM to provide consistent low latency and high IOPS over the entire industrial temperature range (-40ºC to +85ºC).
The G7200 NVMe U.2 PX Series offers customers a rugged industrial SSD with enterprise-grade sustained performance.
Benefits of G7200 NVMe U.2 Industrial Enterprise PX Series SSDs include:
- High Capacity: Offered in 1.92 TB, 3.84 TB, 7.68 TB
- On-Chip Adaptive RAID: Protects data from block or die failure and provides reliable failover
- Power Loss Protection (PLP) Circuitry: Helps prevent data corruption during power failures
- Industrial Temperature: Operates between -40 and +85 degrees Celsius
- Data Security: Supports hardware-based AES 256-bit encryption and crypto erase
- High Performance: Up to 500K/28K random read/write IOPs
NVMe U.2 Industrial Enterprise PX Series SSDs reach up to 2,500/1,900 MB/s sequential read/write performance and provide endurance of 2 drive writes per day (DWPD) for 5 years.
Combining the best of enterprise and industrial SSD features, the G7200 PX Series is ideal for high-reliability automation, datacenter, video, networking, transportation and aerospace applications.
Greenliant is sampling its new G7200 Industrial Enterprise PX Series SSDs to customers now and expects to start volume shipping by the end of 2021.
Greenliant is also shipping its ultra-high endurance G7200 EnduroSLC™ Industrial Enterprise EX Series SSDs in capacities from 800 GB to 1.92 TB, with up to 30 DWPD for 5 years.