GW Instek launches the PFR-100 series, a small and high-performance programmable D.C. power supply, adopts natural convection design to dissipate heat.
The fanless structure touts to allow users to focus on their experiments and tests in a quiet environment. Fanless power supply will not suck in dust and foreign objects, therefore, PFR-100 has a longer life cycle compared with that of power supplies with fan.
- The PFR-100 series is a power supply with a five-fold rated power that allows users to self-define voltage and current under rated power conditions so as to satisfy them with wider voltage and current operational ranges.
- PFR-100, with rated 100W, provides two models: PFR-100L- maximum output voltage of 50V (at 2A) or maximum output current of 10A (at 10V); PFR-100M- maximum output voltage of 250V (at 0.4A) or maximum output current of 2A (at 50V).
- The PFR-100 series provides front and rear panel output terminals.
- The front panel output terminal helps users shorten test lead replacement time while conducting adjustment on front panel’s function keys.
- The rear panel output terminal facilitates an easy wiring operation for rackmount assembly.
- 3U height, 70mm width and 2.5KG in weight have greatly elevated PFR-100’s portability.
- Furthermore, the multi-drop mode allows users to control up to 31 PFR-100s without using switch/Hub that help users save the equipment cost.