Ricoh India announces a strategic step to underline its next level growth. The company has announced that it will focus on developing solutions and products for manufacturing industry.
To highlight a snippet on its strategy, the company has showcased its end – to-end solutions for the manufacturing industry at an event held in Pune.
NX software, an integrated solution for computer-aided design, manufacturing and engineering (CAD/CAM/CAE)
- Teamcenter Product Lifecycle Management Solution that enables manufacturers to make smarter collaborative decisions, streamline their product development processes and manage complexity around delivering successful products. Managing and share product designs, documents, BOMs and data becomes much simpler and effective with Teamcenter solution. It uses standardised workflows and changes processes to streamline efficiency throughout the organisation. People can find, share, reuse engineering designs, documents and BOMs.
- Real time & Automated Productivity (RAMP) Solution: RAMP will transform the shop-floor/factory transaction reporting and will enable manufacturing companies achieve higher productivity by connecting shop-floor to the top floor through real time monitoring and reporting of machine performance, productivity, downtimes, production output, etc. The solution will bring a lot of relief to the manufacturing sector in India, where the most crucial part, i.e. the shop-floor is still isolated from the rest of the IT network in the organization
- Complete bouquet of Office Automation Solutions for improving workplace productivity including solutions like Barcode Label Printers, Multi-functional Printers, Laser Printers, and Managed Document Services
- Collaboration Solutions which includes projection solutions – Ultra Short Throw Projector, Unified communication Systems – Video Conferencing Solution, Interactive White Board Solutions for Remote collaborative meetings
- Theta S: The newest model in the RICOH THETA series of spherical cameras that capture 360-degree scenes surrounding the user. RICOH THETA S, a lightweight portability camera is enabled to capture high-resolution spherical images of up to nearly 14 megapixels.
- Integrated Cloud Environment (ICE) is a breakthrough technology for making information work. It’s an ideal way for cloud users to expand their capabilities and for companies to advance their bring-your-own-device (BYOD) strategies. ICE dramatically enhances the value of a Multifunction Printers, which can serve as an on- ramp to the cloud. Mobile workers can access these documents from any location in the world via smart phone, tablet and PC.
- End-to-End IT Services
Speaking on the occasion, Manoj Kumar, Managing Director & CEO of Ricoh India Limited said, “Manufacturing in India is at a very interesting stage with more and more companies looking to invest in manufacturing through ‘Make in India’ initiative. The showcased products and solutions is a testimony of Ricoh’s commitment to make innovation accessible to all in the manufacturing sector.”
At the event, Ricoh India displayed design and engineering solution, shop floor solutions, office automation solution, collaboration solution and IT services. In addition, the company also exhibited its wide range of 3D printers, Realtime Automated Machine Productivity (RAMP) solution, Machine vision systems for automated quality monitoring, and design and product lifecycle management solutions.
He further added, “We are excited to be in Pune and showcase our vertical specific products and solutions in a city which is known as manufacturing hub of the country. The city ranks very high in our list of priorities and are confident of fuelling the company’s growth.”