Ricoh India announces the commencement of RICOH Pro C9100 series for the heavy production segment – a new generation of production oriented, reliable and durable high volume digital presses. These new generation digital production presses are especially suited for large commercial printers and high volume print for pay setups seeking to expand their hybrid digital and offset infrastructure complemented by easy integration into existing operations. The new additions are productive from the first page out and deliver high volume, personalized print runs with fast turnaround times.
- Highly productive with print speeds up to 110ppm for the RICOH Pro C9100 and 130ppm for the RICOH Pro C9110 based upon A4 (150ppm A4 equivalent when running A3)
- Media support up to 400gsm in both simplex and duplex at rated engine speed.
- Optimal image quality up to 1200 x 4800 dpi with Ricoh’s Vertical Cavity Surface Emitting Laser (VCSEL) technology
- Maximum standard sheet size of SRA3
- Air assisted duplex banner printing up to 700mm
- Duty cycle of 1.75 million A4 sheets
- Image feedback system gives real time feedback and correction of engine calibration
- Precise sheet-to-sheet and front-to-back registration are achieved with an enhanced mechanical registration system
- Reliable throughput of the wide range of supported media is ensured by the use of Ricoh’s new vacuum feed technology.
Talking on the launch, Manoj Kumar, MD & CEO of Ricoh India said, “While technology-led change is driving a new future for the graphic arts market, the necessity to enhance client value and increase customer satisfaction remains at the fore of every business. We are really excited to launch the RICOH Pro 9100 series of digital production workhorses to help our clients achieve these goals and provide them with new and profitable revenue streams.”
Other new features include air assisted duplex banner printing, up to 700mm in length, from a bypass feed unit. Compatible substrates include uncoated, textured and coated media, plus specialty media such as super-gloss, magnet, metallic, transparent and synthetic.
Print services providers seeking to expand their offerings will also be able to quickly take on a wide range of new commercial applications with the RICOH Pro C9100 series’ capability to print onto uncoated, textured and coated media from 52 gsm to 400 gsm, duplex banner sheet printing up to 700mm, and even special media such as super-gloss, magnet, metallic, transparent or synthetic.
This allows them to easily extend their expertise to include light packaging, direct mail, books, promotional materials, brochures and business cards.