Xerox India announces expansion of its services portfolio with the launch of Document Transaction Processing Services (DTPS).
“Overwhelmed with data, organizations are seeking new and faster ways to gather actionable insights from the information they can access. Lack of proper document management results in delayed decisions; leading to missed revenue opportunity , lost customers and possible compliance risks,” said Sushant Dwivedy, Director – Global Document Outsourcing at Xerox India.
DTPS is designed to deliver efficiency and value to customers by streamlining, digitizing and automating document-driven business processes.
The company has propelled three-pronged strategy for the new launch comprising:
- Assess and optimize: An analytics-based approach helps businesses understand the full scope of their print environment;
- Secure and integrate: Integrating Xerox solution with existing IT environment and network with minimal disruption to optimize and secure the print environment;
- Automate and simplify: Migrating customers to higher levels of print and document management maturity, including converting paper-based workflows to digital processes;
The strategies are known to help thousands of organizations get more out of their print infrastructure investment and break away from operational barriers and redundancies.
“DTPS – which includes Document Analytics Services, helps businesses identify opportunities to streamline processes and control costs by reducing the need to print. Xerox provides customers with the ability to view their print environment with varying level of granularity—holistic to needs across departments and at an individual level. This provides the ability for customers to take actions ranging from organization-wide print policies to identifying paper-intensive processes within or across departments, as well as detecting individuals printing in an undesirable fashion added Sushant.”
Xerox Document Transaction Processing Services are designed to:
- Automate back-office functions by managing incoming documents, digitizing, indexing, and routing their information to electronic document management and storage services.
- Optimize new sales account opening processes to accelerate cash flow.
- Reduce transaction costs and increase accuracy and efficiency of financial processes.
- Simplify, standardize and centralize your employee on-boarding and communication processes.
- Enhance the customer experience at critical touch points to retain and grow relationships.
- Deliver consistent, reliable customer service during peak and non-peak business cycles.
- Ensure compliance traceability of your back-office operations.
Lastly, Service offerings like DTPS, help businesses to print less– reducing account management and servicing costs by up to 30%; across various verticals like Manufacturing, Telecom and Banking.