Ricoh India Ltd announces the launch of high–end projectors to extend its commitment to cater every segment from home entertainment to the new world of work. The new rollouts named RICOH PJ6181 series and RICOH PJ KU12000 are sought to launch at Infocomm-2016, which is being held from 12 Sept to 14 Sept, one of the leading AV events in India at Bombay Exhibition Centre, Mumbai.
The new RICOH PJ6181 series combines;
- Versatile connectivity and are ideal for projecting multimedia content in large lecture halls and auditoriums.
- The new projectors offers a choice of resolutions, including WUXGA to meet the needs of audiences from 10 to 100 people and comes with three brightness options 6,200 lumen, 6,700 lumen and 7,200 lumen.
- It offers to projects presentations onto screens as large as 500 inches (diagonal) and variety of lens options help customer to install the Projector without any change in the existing set-up.
- The projectors can be stacked, ceiling-mounted, or rotated to project in portrait mode and with keystone correction ensures a squared-off image even when projecting from odd angles.
- In addition, the meeting management Apps from Ricoh enable presenters to hand off screen control to audience members from their presenting aid.
Whereas, the high-performance RICOH KU12000 projector:
- Shines through excess ambient light with its whopping 12,000 lumen brightness makes it ideal for museums, art galleries, large outdoor signage, very large auditoriums, hotel banquet halls or even a mini cinema theatre by creating up to 500 inch diagonal screen.
- KU12000 comes WUXGA (1920×1200) resolution and dual lamp design for bright, high-resolution images.
- With motorized lens shift, the projection can adjust vertically or horizontally without moving the projector make it flexible to install with any display angle.
- Six separate optional lenses can enhance viewing quality from various distances – up to an astonishing 77.6 meters.
Speaking at the launch, A. T. Rajan, MD & CEO of Ricoh India said, “Organizations across sizes are seeking technologies that enable them to improve the ways in which collaborate, consolidate and share information. Our new range high- end projectors provide new ways to make the information they share more powerful, accessible and shareable. In this new world of work, these new systems bring brighter presentations, high-quality streaming and increased uptime which make it easy to share information with any audience. “
Fostering the company’s presence in Visual Communication space – Ricoh can offer projectors meant for 80 inches to 500 inches projection size and from 500-lumen to 12,000-lumen brightness.
Ricoh offers Huddle Room Solutions combining its range of projectors and Interactive White Boards. The huddle room solution helps quick meetings and quick decisions a reality – using cloud technologies, mobile devices and video conferencing systems. Such tools include Ricoh’s Interactive White Boards and Projectors.