ViewSonic, a leading global provider of visual solution products has introduced its latest LightStream Series of multimedia projectors to meet the needs of small to medium sized business market. These projectors bring in the exclusive SonicExpert technology and have built-in SonicMode sound system. In addition, the exclusive SuperColor technology offers a wider color range for true-to-life image projection.
The latest LightStream PJD5 series of projectors including the PJD5153, PJD5253, PJD5255, and PJD5555w comes in an elegant glossy design with state-of-the-art ergonomic features.
These projectors are already available in the market, but the PJD6352 from LightStream PJD6 Networkable series will be available in June 2015.
- LightStream projectors deliver full-range sound 20Hz – 20KHz for presentations
- The compact speakers take pride in quality sound with best-fit Sound Response Curve, and high efficiency of transferring electric power to sound power, has 2-watt speakers
- ViewSonic’s proprietary SuperColor Technology offers a wider color range than conventional DLP projectors
- Comes with exclusive color wheel design and dynamic lamp control capabilities
- LightStream series also come with an intuitive interface, a sleek rear cover and hidden compartments for a seamless, clean profile.
- LightStream projectors are easily identified by their unique dot texture and hair-line surfaces, while the brushed pattern prevents fingerprints and scratches.
- Features an intuitive remote design that ensures simple and reliable operation.
- Equipped with a 1.3x optical zoom lens, the projectors provide mounting flexibility with a wider throw distance range.
- LightStream PJD6 projectors include exclusive PortAll feature—a hidden compartment with an integrated and secure MHL/HDMI port that lets user stream multimedia content from a wireless dongle, or connect to other devices via an HDMI cable.
- 5 pre-set color modes:-
- Brightest Mode for environments where extra-high brightness is required;
- Dynamic Mode for presentations with a lot of text;
- Standard Mode for matching PC or notebook color;
- ViewMatch Mode for general viewing;
- Movie Mode for watching movies with better saturation in a dark environments
There are three different models:-
- The “Standard” preset offers the best sound levels for general use
- The “Speech” preset enhances the sound of spoken words, making it ideal for projecting speeches and lectures, or for sales calls and video conferencing.
- The “Entertainment” preset is fine-tuned with more bass and richer mid-high frequencies ideal for music and movies.
It’s worth mentioning that, the LightStream projectors can be converted into smart displays by streaming multimedia like presentations, movies, music, and games from Smartphones or tablet PCs. Smartphone users can play Full HD 1080p videos on a large 100-inch screen while simultaneously charging their phones.
“Our new generation of LightStream projectors demonstrates ViewSonic’s continued dedication to lead the visual display industry with innovative and feature-rich digital projectors that range from affordable entry-level to advanced projection solutions,” said Max Hsu, PM Director for ViewSonic Asia Pacific. “ViewSonic LightStream series features a stylish design, exclusive audio-visual technologies to deliver excellent color and more brightness than ever possible in this class of projector. ViewSonic will expand the LightStream series with more innovative design and embedded smart functions in second half of 2015 to suit every need.”