Harting Technology Group and Bosch Connected Devices align to launch the new ground-breaking MICA CISS Industrial IoT Kit.
The new MICA CISS Industrial IoT Kit is now available which is operational within a day and supplies initial data immediately.
The kit comprises a CISS (Connected Industrial Sensor Solution) multi-sensor unit by Bosch and the MICA Edge Computing System by HARTING.
How it Works?
- The small CISS sensor unit can be attached to any surface (IP54) and detects up to eight physical factors including temperature, humidity, vibration, change of position, pressure, light, magnetic field and acoustics.
- The robust MICA mini-computer can also be installed right next to the machine (IP67). A control cabinet is not necessary.
- MICA is connected to the sensor unit and the local network via industry standard connectors. Immediately after startup, the sensor data is provided in MQTT format and displayed in the web browser via the integrated Node-RED dashboard.
- Data can basically be analysed and stored in any IT systems or IoT platforms. A connector for Microsoft Azure Cloud is already pre-installed.
- Local data storage is also possible: MICA can be supplemented with various database software for this purpose.
The MICA CISS Industrial IoT Kit will be showcased for the first time at HANNOVER MESSE Trade Show from 23 to 27 April 2018 on the HARTING stand (Hall 11/C15) and is available to order from April.