Showcases HP Latex 3100 printer for the first time in the country
Amid of Media Expo 2016, HP has prudently flaunted its end to end capabilities around indoor and outdoor signage with its cutting-edge portfolio of Latex printers.
The printers provide productivity and workflow benefits to a broad range of sign and display PSPs ranging from sign shops, quick printers and small and medium printing companies to high-volume PSPs.
The wide portfolio of HP Latex printers showcased at the expo includes the entire HP Latex 300 printer series; HP Latex 310, HP Latex 330 and HP Latex 360 printers and the new HP Latex 3100 Printer, which is being showcased for the first time in the country.
“The Indian advertising and signage industry has evolved by leaps and bounds, which in turn is putting immense pressure on the print service providers to innovate with newer and creative applications,” said Puneet Chadha, Director, Market Development, Graphics Solutions Business, Asia Pacific and Japan, HP Inc. “With our industry leading Latex and DesignJet printer portfolio, we are constantly innovating to help the PSPs answer the end customer’s needs with newer applications which are effective in consumer reach, affordable and high on environment quotient.”
Highlighting Latex applications for Indian businesses and brand owners, HP at its booth D 10 has created application stations showcasing hundreds of applications printed on different media with HP Latex printers including wall art, vehicle wraps, backlit graphics, point-of-sale displays, roll-up banners, applications printed on reflective media and other indoor and retail applications in vivid colors.
Benefits and success of HP Latex printing technology
Powered by the benefits of third generation water-based HP Latex inks, the HP Latex 300 printer series and HP Latex 3000 printers are offering copy shops and PSPs with varying requirements a compelling alternative to eco-solvent ink with a strong economic value proposition, helping them customers efficiently handle more outdoor and indoor applications with improved durability and image quality.
The HP Latex printers score high on versatility and are designed to help sign shops, quick printers, small to medium printing companies and large PSPs with production scale requirements easily expand large-format printing capabilities and break into new application areas.
The printers not only provide durable quality and easy operation, but also largely contribute towards building a healthier work environment and sustainable ecosystem with water-based inks which is well suited for sign and display applications like wall coverings, outdoor displays and banners, vehicle wraps, point of purchase posters, backlits and textiles etc.
New HP Latex 3100 printer with industrial production capabilities for dedicated and diverse application workflows
To remain competitive, high-volume sign and display PSPs are constantly challenged to deliver short turnaround times across varied applications, while maintaining top-of-the-line quality. With HP Latex 3100 Printer, HP is addressing these challenges to better meet the various production needs of sign and display PSPs with the new 3.2-meter (126-inch), which build on the success of its more than 30,000 HP Latex printers installed worldwide.
“PSPs involved in signage and display businesses are increasingly faced with complex jobs and shorter lead times, stretching existing equipment to meet client demand.,” said Puneet Chadha, Director, Market Development, Graphics Solutions Business, Asia Pacific and Japan, HP Inc. “The new HP Latex 3100 Printer further strengthens HP’s industrial Latex portfolio, delivering high levels of productivity and operational efficiency while also being highly environment friendly, helping our customers fulfill even the most demanding high-volume sign and display print jobs.”
HP Latex 3100 Printer delivers high image quality for a variety of indoor and outdoor applications, and is ideal for large sign and display PSPs with a diverse service offering. Printing indoor quality at speeds up to 77 m2/hr (830 ft2 /hr), the printer can handle peaks in production and deliver on short turnaround times without sacrificing quality. Helping customers increase unattended operation with remote monitoring and print status alerts, the new HP Latex 3100 Printer come compatible with the HP Latex Mobile application, with expanded functionality including metrics reporting and extended language support.
HP is also showcasing it’s the entire HP Latex 300 series including:
- HP Latex 310 Printer – Designed for easy operation in small spaces, the entry-level, 54-inch HP Latex 310 Printer offers the benefits of HP Latex in a compact model with front-media loading to maximize the production area. Optimized for the HP Latex 310 and 330 Printers, the easy-to-use SAi FlexiPRINT HP Basic Edition Raster Image Processor (RIP) software is bundled with these printers.
- HP Latex 330 Printer – The 64-inch HP Latex 330 Printer combines application versatility with affordability, handling larger, heavier rolls and printing up to 538 ft2/hr (50 m2/hr).
- HP Latex 360 Printer – The higher-volume, 64-inch HP Latex 360 Printer prints up to 978 ft2/hr (91 m2/hr) and increases application versatility with an ink collector for porous textiles. The printer also features automatic front-to-back registration for printing double-sided banners.
From the DesignJet standpoint, HP at the booth E 28 will showcase HP PageWide XL 5000 Multi-function Printer (MFP), which is being showcased for the first time in a trade show and HP DesignJet D5800 Production Printer, along with a lot of new applications.
- Providing easy integration into existing low-cost printing environments, the HP DesignJet D5800 Production Printer is the fastest 60-inch dye-ink production printer with a print speed of 1378 ft²/hr. using HP Double Swath Technology and the HP Optical Media Advance Sensor allowing copy shops and printing companies to produce high-quality prints such as backlit graphics, point-of-sale displays, roll-up banners and indoor signage.
- The HP PageWide XL 5000 Printer and Multi-function Printer (MFP) providing small- to medium-sized reprographic houses and enterprise CRDs mid-volume technical document production at up to 14 D/A1-size prints per minute as well as two 400 milliliter ink cartridges per color with automatic switching and up to four rolls of media to streamline work.
The DesignJet applications include portraits, art reproductions, backlit graphics, point of purchase, roll-up banners and indoor signage in vivid color.
Visitors at HP’s booth can also see live demos of various Latex applications printed on HP Latex 3100 and HP Latex 300 printers.