HP has announced its partnership with Microsoft team to deliver solutions for the automotive, public sector and financial services industries to help organizations deliver differentiated products quickly and form new revenue through mobile, web and social channels.
HP Business Process as-a-Service (BPaaS) solutions for Microsoft Dynamics offer organizations with swift, industry-tailored solutions that let them deliver digital, mobile and social interactions with the customers and citizens they assist.
“Fulfilling customer and partner expectations is our number one priority, and in the new digital age, their expectations have evolved,” said Mathew George, chief manager (Petro Chemicals), Indian Oil. “Working with HP and their partner, Microsoft, has allowed us to transform our processes to improve customer interactions while lowering costs. We are now extending our work with HP and Microsoft to evolve and deliver a digital client-first experience that will continue to drive and ensure customer loyalty.”
Both HP and Microsoft, together building a broad portfolio of business process accelerators to find out industries’ most challenging business processes.
The solutions include accelerators for:
- Case Management – Easily configured to support various kinds of business processes like license and permit management, grants management and law enforcement.
- Social Benefits Administration – This solution set can be used to provide a broad range of social services to citizens including Early Care and Education, Adult and Aging Services, Remote Care Case Management, Disability Services and Wellness Assessments.
- Citizen Services: Portals and Call Centres – A solution set that provides citizens with multi-channel access to interact with government agencies to demand info. and services.
- Banking Transformation – Permits clients to modernize and automate business processes associated with a bank’s branch network, their lending systems and mobilize their sales force to sell and service consumers more efficiently and offer a improved customer experience
- Loan Process Transformation – Permits clients to modernize and automate business processes related with legacy loan origination systems and form a customer communication and data storage solution.
- Automotive Aftersales Customer Experience Management – Permits the proactive sales of services and refining the end-customer experience.
Customers and citizens expect that their interaction with businesses and government bodies to be easy, personal and quick. Keeping that in mind, HP helps to deliver these experiences by allowing organizations to rapidly modernize their legacy applications, get to market quickly and increase their competitive differentiation, the press release states.
“No trend has impacted business and government as much or as quickly as the drive to digital,” said Anthone Withers, Director and GM, Microsoft Business Applications, Enterprise Services. “Our BPaaS solutions allow clients to rapidly move to the digital world by modernizing existing applications and simplifying the process to deliver a better client experience.”
The HP BPasS solutions are optimized to run on the proprietary Helion Managed Virtual Private Cloud platform, delivering even quicker deployment times and recognition of revenue for businesses. HP leverages the Microsoft Dynamics platform to offer consumption-based pricing models or fixed cost per product (CPP) based on the definite requirements of the business. Company’s BPasS solutions for Microsoft Dynamics services are available immediately globally.
“The combination of industry leading Microsoft Dynamics solutions and HP experience and expertise will result in specific industry focused IP that represent great value and opportunity to organizations looking to accelerate the delivery of products and services to market,” said Hayden Stafford, VP, Enterprise Sales, Microsoft Business Solutions. “For example, in the automotive sector, we will provide both local and global OEM’s with a rapid approach to the transition in delivering a digital first customer experience.”