Today, HP has announced a series of scalable innovations and services for its HP 3PAR StoreServ Storage family at a press meet in New Delhi. This also adds up to 25 percent lower cost flash capacity, lash-optimized data services to accelerate IT-as-a-Service consolidation and hybrid IT initiatives, and a new class of massively scalable flash arrays.
With potential to offer applications with foreseeable, high performance in less physical space has helped IDC to forecast a 46 percent of compound annual growth rate for all-flash arrays over the next five years. Moreover, in order to accelerate transformation to all-flash data center, HP decided to cut down the cost of all-flash storage to $1.50 per usable Gigabyte, and is also instigating ultra-dense and scalable flash systems.
HP’s latest 3PAR StoreServ Storage 20000 enterprise flash family is capable of boosting performance with over 3.2 million IOPS at sub-millisecond latency, and can consumes 85% less space than traditional high-end assemblage for massive footprint reduction. Also, for supporting enable greater agility and mission-critical workloads, HP has unveiled its flash-optimized software for non-disruptive workload balancing across the data center and offer end-to-end availability. The move is a result of needs of consumers who are looking forward to extend the benefits of all-flash arrays across their data centers without affecting performance, and something that can go beyond increased productivity and data center.
“Early flash adopters are seeing added benefits such as extreme savings and productivity enhancements that are leading to an all-flash strategy for more applications” said Barun Lala, Director, Storage, HP India. “HP 3PAR StoreServ is in a class of its own, with the affordability, scale and resiliency required for datacenter-wide flash adoption.”
Pricing and Availability for list of HP’s All-Flash Data Centers Services
- New 3.84 TB cMLC SSDs can be availed worldwide, ordered and shipped immediately
- HP 3PAR StoreServ 20000 Storage Systems can be bought worldwide, with immediate order and shipping in August 2015 for a US street price starting at $75000
- The all new 3PAR StoreServ software features can only be availed for 20000 systems
- HP Financial Service’s IT investment solutions create the financial flexibility and control within the infrastructure to advance the migration to new HP 3PAR StoreServ Storage technology, and acquires the capacity in line with changing business needs
- From June 2015, HP StoreOnce Recovery Manager Central for VMware (RMC-V) with 3PAR Remote Copy support and services will be available worldwide at no additional charges to customers with a valid support contract and an existing RMC-V or RM-V license.