HP at the Consumer Electronic Imaging Fair 2016 – Mumbai, India will organize multiple theatre shows, demonstrate rich photo printing applications and showcase HP’s printers and presses including the flagship HP Indigo 10000 Digital Press to the visitors.
Key Attraction at the HP (Booth C1, Hall 2)
Helping customers aware with HP’s Indigo digital printing and its capabilities in photo printing, HP will run theatre sessions open for the visitors every day. The sessions will be led by award winning and renowned wedding photographer Arjun Kartha who will share tips and tricks on producing superior quality photography and photo printing with photographers and visitors.
“I firmly believe that a printed photograph is worth a thousand photos that are left languishing on a computer. That is why I’ve constantly pushed my printing partners to develop bigger, better and newer ways of showcasing my work through HP Indigo digital printing technology. I am happy to see how HP Indigo has constantly innovated over the years into a trusted printing partner that every professional photographer should depend on!” said Arjun Kartha.
HP is also organizing one dedicated and select VIP session every day for prospective Indigo customers which are being invited by HP, in order to engage with them closely.
Visitors at HP’s booth will also get to see engaging application stations, encouraging visitors to explore first-hand, the various photo printing possibilities achievable with the HP Indigo digital printing technology including unique photo printing applications created using white ink, eye-catching gloss effects, on demand special effects, textured and reverse textured effects, raised print effects, metallic effect, matt and vibrant HP Indigo ElectroInk Fluorescent Pink print samples.
There is also a special dedicated B2 gallery showcasing the real world B2 photo print possibilities of various sizes.
Over 50 of HP’s Indigo customers, will exhibit their work at the HP booth, including high-quality wedding albums, photo books, posters, cards, calendars, and more photo-specialty HP Indigo applications.
B Hari Krishna, famed sand artist from Hyderabad will exhibit the passionate journey of a photographer right from capturing photographs, to editing, to printing innovations through sand art. HP also partnered with Shari Academy of professional photography on their 25th. anniversary, to showcase the best work of its students printed on HP Indigo presses.
Innovations on Display
- The HP Indigo 10000 Digital Press; a B2/750 mm (long side edge) press has over 200 units installed in 35 countries including India and maintains all the capabilities distinct to the HP Indigo portfolio in a B2 format, to expand digital printing capabilities into previously traditional offset markets, providing high value applications with the widest variety of substrates and unmatched print quality, including spot colors, photo inks and white. Latest enhancements for the HP Indigo 10000 include additional ElectroInk inks, including white, light cyan, light magenta and spot colors; and HP Indigo Enhanced Productivity Mode (EPM), which eliminates black via three-color printing and enables an increase in color printing output by 33 percent. About 25 percent of pages printed on HP Indigo 10000 presses are now said to be done so using EPM.
- The HP Indigo 7800 Digital Press helps PSPs and photo labs manage color easily, with automated color management aided by an in-line spectrophotometer, eliminating the need for manual color manipulations. Media fingerprinting, 3D color calibration, spot color refinement and other advanced color management tools ensure accurate color matching on a variety of substrates, color consistency across presses and sites. The Press also features the new Optimizer, an on-press production management tool that helps manage the print queue, prioritize print jobs, plan substrate usage and improve efficiencies.
- The HP Indigo 5600 Digital Press can produce photo products on synthetic, colored and transparent substrates and runs at 68 ppm in standard color mode, 136 ppm for two-color jobs and 272 ppm for mono jobs. In addition, the press features EPM, allowing color printing at 90 ppm.
- The high-volume, 64-inch HP Latex 360 Printer prints up to 978 ft2/hr (91 m2/hr) and increases application versatility with an ink collector for porous textiles. The printer also features automatic front-to-back registration for printing double-sided banners.
- From the DesignJet portfolio, customers will see HP DesignJet Z3200 Photo Printer, HP DesignJet Z5400 PostScript ePrinter and HP DesignJet D5800 Production Printer in action at HP’s booth. The printers demonstrate how HP’s wide DesignJet portfolio is well positioned to meet the varying printing needs of the customers involved in photo printing industry including commercial photographers, lab owners, photofinishers, graphic and fine arts professionals. The printers offer flexibility in printing with respect to size – 24 inches to 60 inches wide media, speed and ink solutions ranging from 4 color inks to 12 color inks solution; enabling production of high quality photo applications with a wide color gamut. The HP DesignJet Z-series photo production printers reduce turnaround times for a wide variety of high-quality large-format applications with the fastest print speeds in the industry and are ideal for high-value indoor applications such as fine art prints, exhibition graphics and detailed map renderings.
- Providing easy integration into existing low-cost printing environments, the HP DesignJet D5800 Production Printer is the fastest 60-inch dye-ink production printer with a print speed of 1378 ft²/hr. using HP Double Swath Technology and the HP Optical Media Advance Sensor allowing copy shops and printing companies to produce high-quality prints such as backlit graphics, point-of-sale displays, roll-up banners and indoor signage. The HP DesignJet Z5400 PostScript ePrinter delivers high-quality prints with improved productivity as the industry’s first multi-roll, large-format ePrinter allowing customers to increase their print offerings to address a wider range of requests without a large capital investment. It is an apt solution for copy shops, graphics service providers (PSPs) and repro houses with graphics & technical (line print) applications. The HP DesignJet Z3200 Photo Printer is a wide-format inkjet printer for professional photographers and designers and delivers gallery-quality prints.
“The Indian photography industry is constantly evolving and CEIF is the best platform that enables this evolution. Through CEIF, HP has been transforming the professional photo printing by introducing newer applications year after year. This year’s introduction of HP Indigo 10000 at CEIF that is capable of printing large sized prints with dimensions of up to 20 X 30 inches has fuelled the scope of professional photo printing application to unimaginable levels.” said A. Appadurai, Country Manager, Indigo, Graphics Solutions Business, HP Inc. India. “Applications like the mega photo books, smart photo books, portrait enlargements, posters, wall calendars etc. have been a huge hit and the photographers and designers who create these lasting memories will now introduce novel and innovative applications with HP’s Indigo printing technology.”