Hewlett Packard Enterprise has announced new edge solutions, research labs, and programs to simplify and accelerate Intelligent Edge adoption, enabling customers to create unique digital experiences and leverage analytics and machine learning to adapt to changes in real-time.
The new offerings and programs include:
- Major enhancements to Aruba Central, the only cloud-based platform that unifies network management, AI-powered analytics, user-centric service assurance and security for wired, wireless and WAN at the edge.
- Integrations and new turnkey edge-to-cloud solutions, delivered with ABB, Microsoft and PTC, enabling real-time intelligence and control in industrial environments.
- The Intelligent Edge and IoT Center of Excellence (CoE) and Labs, part of Hewlett Packard Labs, to develop and commercialize new capabilities and technologies that accelerate customers’ and partners’ Intelligent Edge journey.
Santanu Ghose, Director – India, Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise company, said, “Today, we announce innovations that will enable our customers to capitalize on these experiences and opportunities by dramatically simplifying, securing and accelerating the deployment of the Intelligent Edge.”
- Initial enhancements for Aruba Central 2.5 are available starting in July 2019
- The integration of ABB Ability Smart Sensor technology with Aruba access points will be available end of 2019
- The Secure Edge Data Center for Microsoft Azure Stack is now available with IEC certification and will be available with UL certification in August 2019
- HPE EdgelineIoT Quick Connect will be available in July 2019
- Fast Start Condition Monitoring will be available in France and Netherlands in July 2019 and will be generally available by end of 2019
Further information: Click Here