IBM has introduced 20 new industry specific predictive analytics solutions for organizations across industries like retail, banking, telecommunications, etc. to uncover and act on critical business insights.
For this, IBM is working with clients and partners across various industries who are innovators in the use of advanced analytics, like Urban Outfitters, National Grid, Deloitte, Bolsa de Santiago, Interactive Data Managed Solutions, and Bendigo and Adelaide Bank, among others.
These new analytics solutions from IBM are based on behaviors or patterns drawn from 50,000 client engagements and each solution includes pre-built predictive analytic modeling patterns and interfaces.
For example, the solutions will help:
- Retailers understand the potential overall revenue impact of individual products and product lines to make smarter decisions about what products to carry and how to promote them rightly.
- Banks use customer spending patterns to predict financial and life events and deliver more relevant offers.
- Wealth management firms understand behaviors associated with higher profit clients to determine who they should target and how to drive increased activity.
- Oil & gas companies reduce high costs associated with inspections and maintenance of submersible pumps to predict outages before they occur and optimize production.
- Media & entertainment companies better understand their audience and viewing behaviors to deliver advertisers higher value micro-segment targeting capabilities.
“We believe organizations need capabilities that enable greater speed and minimize the effort required to generate actionable insights,” said Alistair Rennie, General Manager of Analytics Solutions at IBM. “This requires pre-built solutions that are tailored to address each industry’s unique challenges. With today’s news, IBM is putting powerful analytics in the hands of every business user to help them see patterns, pursue ideas and improve all types of decisions impacting their industry.”
In addition, these solutions offer out-of-the-box integration with IBM Customer Engagement solutions. IBM Maximo Asset Management has also been pre-integrated, providing improved capabilities for work management, job plans, work order tracking, service requests and reporting.
Further, consultants from IBM Global Business Services will also help clients implement and tailor the solutions to fit their requirements and broader strategy.