India Electronics and Semiconductor Association (IESA) has announced its flagship event – the Vision Summit 2020 – scheduled for March 5 & 6 at the Leela Palace, Bengaluru.
This annual global event of the Intelligent Electronics & Semiconductor sector, in its 15th edition now features a powerful line-up of industry experts, government officials, strategists, policymakers, innovators, and business leaders, offering their views and vision on the future of electronics and semiconductor in the areas of agriculture, education, healthcare, connected mobility and infrastructure.
This vision summit will drive ecosystem synergies to transform 1.3bn lives with a focus on enabling a $5Tn economy.
The theme of the Vision Summit 2020 #VS2020 is ‘Intelligent Electronics: Transforming 1.3Bn lives. Driving a $5Tn economy’. The two-day summit will focus on imperatives like Design-led Manufacturing for Electroics & Semiconductors, Healthcare, Agriculture, Environment, Security, Education, Transport & Mobility and Infrastructure.
Jitendra Chaddah (JC), Chairman, IESA & Senior Director, Strategy & Operations, Intel India said, “I am excited about the role of the design-led electronics manufacturing ecosystem in transforming vital sectors like agriculture, education, healthcare, manufacturing and smart mobility while enabling India’s goal of becoming a $1-trllion digital economy. The upcoming IESA Vision Summit 2020 is aimed at bringing together leaders, innovators and influencers from the industry to strategize and accelerate the momentum in critical areas such as design and manufacturing of intelligent electronics, IP creation, innovation and entrepreneurship.”
Added Dr. Satya Gupta, Vice Chairman, IESA & CEO, Seedeyas Innovation “ Vision Summit is a platform for global thought leaders to share strategic directions and insights on how India as an ‘Intelligent Electronics and Semiconductor’ leader can help in transforming 1.3 Bn lives for driving a $5Tn economy. Our goal is to synergize and augment all efforts globally by being part of the integral transformation process. IESA Vision Summit will reshape the industry, create jobs, energize the economy and set the stage for furthering innovation in emerging areas like Agri-Tech, Med-Tech, Edu-Tech, Environment, AI/ML, 5G, Quantum Computing and many others”
The speaker line-up includes Indian and global industry experts sharing their perspectives on how to improve the Indian ESDM ecosystem. Vision Summit has always seen a homogenous mix of industry, policymakers, corporates & start-ups. For Vision Summit 2020 #VS2020 we have an eminent list of speakers like;
- Ashwath Narayan, Deputy Chief Minister & Minister of IT & BT, Govt of Karnataka
- Achyuta Samanta, Founder KISS & KIIT, Member of Parliament,
- Tejasvi Surya, Member of Parliament, Govt of India
- Vinod Dham, Founder and Executive Managing Partner, IndoUS Venture Partners
- Thomas P. Lantzsch, Senior Vice President & General Manager, IoT Group, Intel Corporation
- Padma Shri TV Mohandas Pai, Co-Founder and Chairman, Aarin Capital
- Dipesh Patel, President, IoT Services Group, ARM
- Omkar Rai, Director-General, STPI,
- Anil Agarwal, Joint Secretary, DPIIT, Head Start-up India, Govt of India
- Manish Bhatia, Executive Vice President, Global Operations, Micron Technology
- Sassine Ghazi, General Manager of Design Group, Synopsys Inc,
- Hari Om Rai, Chairman & Managing Director, Lava International,
- Samir Patel, CEO, Sankalp Semiconductor Pvt Ltd
- Tarun Verma, CEO, Silicon Catalyst
IESA also aims to recognize role models of innovation and excellence in the electronics and semiconductor ecosystem. The Technovation Awards honours India’s best individual contributors and organizations driving the ESDM industry forward and provide them with a platform to showcase their achievements and product successes.
The winners of the Technovation Awards will be announced on Day one of the Summit. Since the past couple of years, start-ups have also been a special area of focus with the aim to setup a conducive atmosphere for the community and help to bring in investments.
For more info, click here