- How is electronica India and productronica India – 2018 staging this time?
Every year, electronica India and productronica India bring together global leaders of the electronic eco-system on the single largest platform in the region. This year, once again the twin trade fairs will draw over 500 exhibitors representing over 700 companies from 27 countries, which makes it the biggest ever edition till date.
The twin trade fairs represents entire ESDM value chain and are expected to be attended by more than 25000 trade visitors.
- What are your key focus and expectations from electronica India and productronica India – 2018?
The automotive industry in India is one of the largest in the world, we are now world’s second largest mobile producer and the demand for electronics in various segments viz. LEDs, security equipment etc. is growing, which leads to high demand for innovative technology for manufacturing.
Our aim is to facilitate the manufacturing eco-system with the best of the technology from across the world and continue to remain the ‘gateway to the Indian electronics industry’ for the international companies who are willing to enter this huge market.
Trade fairs like electronica India and productronica India are a platform to connect the buyers with the sellers and we are happy to bring participation from 27 countries this year.
- Now, Indian states have their own policies to attract ESDM investments. How electronica India and productronica India – 2018 aims to boast it further?
Aligned with the Government of India’s vision to transform India into a global electronics manufacturing hub, the trade fairs will bring the best of technology solutions from across the world for the manufacturers of consumer electronics, automotive electronics, telecommunication, IT, defence and aerospace among many other industry segments.
The forthcoming edition will also feature power packed conferences focusing on developing the manufacturing eco-system for few of the upcoming segments viz. mobile manufacturing, automotive electronics and PCB industry.
- Concurrently, MMI is also conducting the IPCA Expo. What can be expected from this major event which focuses on the heart of Indian electronics business?
We are very much delighted with our cooperation with IPCA and ELCINA for promoting PCB industry in India. This partnership combined both: Messe Muenchen India’s expertise in bringing the world’s leading electronic components and production technology suppliers to electronica India and productronica India and IPCA and ELCINA’s strength to deliver high standard support for world-class manufacturing solutions for the PCB industry. This collaboration will facilitate the Indian PCB manufacturing companies to source the best manufacturing technologies from across the world.
- Also, can you share an anecdote on other concurrent events and summits organized by MMI during electronica India and productronica India – 2018?
Alongside exhibition we are organizing exciting supporting program to capture latest trends and innovations in the electronics Industry:
- 3rd edition of the India PCB Tech conference focusing on the ‘Importance of a robust supply chain and value addition to strengthen the PCB Sector in India’ organized by ELCINA and supported by IPCA
- 3rd edition of the Advantage India summit focusing on ‘Mobile manufacturing in India’
- 3rd edition of the CEO forum focusing on the ‘Vision for quadrupling to a US$ 400 billion electronics industry’ organized by ELCINA
- 2nd edition of the e-Automotive conference focusing on automotive electronics jointly organized by UBS Forums and Messe Muenchen India