Indium 8.9HF is an industry-proven solder paste series that delivers no-clean, halogen-free solutions designed to produce low-voiding, enhanced electrical reliability, and improved stability during the printing process.
- Delivers excellent response-to-pause, even after being left on the stencil for 60 hours
- Maintains excellent printing and reflow performance after remaining at room temperature for one month
- Demonstrates consistent printing performance for up to 12 months when refrigerated
- Resists premature flux spread to prevent surfaces from oxidizing
- Performs with both Pb and Pb-free alloys
Indium Corporation is a premier materials manufacturer and supplier to the global electronics, semiconductor, thin-film, and thermal management markets.
Products include solders and fluxes; brazes; thermal interface materials; sputtering targets; indium, gallium, germanium, and tin metals and inorganic compounds; and NanoFoil. Founded in 1934, the company has global technical support and factories located in China, India, Malaysia, Singapore, South Korea, the United Kingdom, and the USA.
For more information about Indium Corporation, click here