Indium Corporation will feature its ultra-reliable Indium8.9HF Solder Paste series at Productronica China, March 20-22, in Shanghai, China.
The Indium8.9HF Series:
- Air reflow, no-clean solder paste suite specially formulated to accommodate the higher processing temperatures required by the SnAgCu (SAC), SnAg, and other alloy systems favored by the automotive electronics industry.
- 9HF series delivers no-clean halogen-free solder paste solutions designed to produce low-voiding and improved stability during the printing process.
The Series Also:
- Demonstrates consistent printing and reflow performance for up to 12 months in refrigerated storage
- Maintains excellent printing and reflow performance after remaining at room temperature for one month
- Delivers excellent response-to-pause printing performance, even after being left on the stencil for 60 hours
Indium8.9HF enhances the reliability of automotive products in two ways:
- Increases electrical reliability via enhanced surface insulation resistance (SIR) that inhibits current leakage and dendritic growth
- Improves thermal reliability due to its low-voiding performance on bottom terminating components (BTCs), reducing the risk of application or product failure
Further info About Indium8.9HF Solder Paste: Click here
Indium at Productronica China, March 20-22, in Shanghai, China: Booth #E2.2514 at the show.